Secret World download

#1 Posted by hall3ts1956 (2 posts) -
WHERE is the link to download the beta client. I've been over the damn site and get sent back to the same log-in/register page. I have a beta key just need the client to go with it. Also a couple of years of uni studies to work out how to navigate your messed up site :S
#2 Posted by hall3ts1956 (2 posts) -
WHERE IS THE DAMN DOWNLINK!!!!!!!
#3 Posted by SteveTwo (830 posts) -
#4 Posted by Treadstone71 (154 posts) -

Here's a question...

Does anyone know if the Open Beta client is the same as the production Jun 19 release game client? Is it worth it to download it now if you're not going to participate in the open Beta Weekends? Or will you just have to re-download another client come June 19?

#5 Posted by geronimoze (1 posts) -
You will surely have to download another version of the game in June... The actual size of the game client is 11Gb, and it's absolutely not the size of an actual mmo ;) That's what I think ;) Good luck :P
#6 Posted by danaman117 (2 posts) -

Dont even bother the first month is not free like they claim unless you buy the game, and its rediculous what they want you to pay........ALL JUST TO PLAY A GAME THAT IS THE SAME AS REAL LIFE WITH ILLUMINATI.... AMAZES ME. THEY WANT  YOU TO THINK ITS A GAME AND CONSUME YOUR WHOLE LIFE PLAYYING IN THE GAME WORLD SO YOU WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE...ILLUMINATI IS VERY REAL, EVERYDAY I LEARN MORE AND MORE CORUPT STUFF THAT OUR GOVERNMENT AND ILLUMINATI IS DOING... ITS SICK... THIS IS NO GAME... AND ALL THOSE SCI FI MOVIES ARE BECOMING MORE OF A REALITY EVERYDAY AS WE SIT BACK AND LET ILLUMINATI SCREW UP THIS WHOLE PLANET.

#7 Posted by ghstbstr (8768 posts) -

Dont even bother the first month is not free like they claim unless you buy the game, and its rediculous what they want you to pay.danaman117

What are you new to mmo's or what?!

Of course you have to buy the game to get the first month free, which just like most other mmo's that are not f2p(free to play).

The game is $50 in stores, but you could get it for alot less if you bought off of ebay like did. I got TSW new/sealed for $27 with shipping off of ebay, and to me that is a great deal for what is a great game.

#8 Posted by brownalice12312 (2 posts) -
http://www.gamekeysbuy.com/the-secret-world-cd-key-mmo-p-188.html You can get it only $14 here, I have brought it for many times for my friends. All keys works fine. I think this is the cheapest place to get this game.