An exclusive but how can I pre-order this when I see no actual gameplay ?

#1 Posted by DeViLzzz (2144 posts) -

I guess this is an exclusive and I wanted to make it my 3rd game in my order at FS where you save $20 per game if you order 3 or more of certain games.  Did anyone pre-order this blindly ?  I just can't seem to do it.

#3 Posted by steampunksniper (6 posts) -
first question what is FS, i might want to use that, and yes i did preorder the game. but from game stop so you know i could always cancel it later if its bad
#4 Posted by phppapa (41 posts) -

I also pre-ordered this from GameStop.  But, after hearing that this game may come out in 2014, I'm now thinking of putting the $65 I got down on this game towards a different game coming out on either Day One or AT LEAST a game being released in 2013, lol.  They've announced that "The Order: 1886" will be shown off at GamesCom in Cologne, Germany at the end of this month.  So, at least we'll be able to see some gameplay and get more of an idea of how this game will look and "play out," lol.  I'll wait until the end of this month to pre-order a different game with the money I put down on "The Order: 1886" if I'm now too impressed with the game's showing at GamesCom or if I hear that this game is coming out any later than December, 2013! :p  Also, the launch date of the PS4 is a factor also.  If the PS4 comes out in December instead of late October or early/mid November, then maybe I might just keep my money down on this game.  Time will tell ;)

#5 Posted by adamg78 (636 posts) -

I Preordered the order over the intetnet I did not have to pay a cent until the game releases and ready to ship to me. there will probably be game play for it months before it releases so if it dosent look good I can just cancel my preorder over the internet

#6 Posted by adamg78 (636 posts) -

I Preordered the order over the intetnet I did not have to pay a cent until the game releases and ready to ship to me. there will probably be game play for it months before it releases so if it dosent look good I can just cancel my preorder over the internet