The Orange Box Related Games
Crysis is a Sci-Fi FPS game for the PC in which mankind must struggle to survive in the face of an alien invasion.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
Portal lets you shoot portals into walls and floors to solve puzzles and teleport objects, including yourself, around.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2007
Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition features the original Battlefield 2142 game, as well as the Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike expansion pack.
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2008
A mod for Half-Life 2.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Explore the ruined undersea metropolis of Rapture in this hybrid first-person shooter from the creators of System Shock 2.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2007
Portal 2 is a first-person puzzler game from Valve Software that draws from the original formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music, which earned the original Portal more than 70 industry accolades.
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2011
The zombie shooter returns featuring four new survivors and five new campaigns.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2009
Using the Counter-Strike Source Engine, Left 4 Dead has a group of four unlikely heroes join together to battle hordes of infected.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
Crysis 2 puts players in the role of one supersoldier, wielding the combat enhancement technology of the future with Nanosuit 2 as you make the last stand to save humanity from destruction in the urban jungle that is New York City.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2011
Unreal Tournament 3 is the next installment in Epic Games' popular sci-fi shooter series.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2007
Halo 2 on the PC contains the original Halo 2 as well as the Multiplayer Map Pack and a level editor, and it requires Windows Vista.
- Release Date: May 31, 2007
Frontlines: Fuel of War is set in the near future, where superpowers clash to gain control of nearly-depleted natural resources.
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2008
Renegade makes great use of the source material, yet it's suitable both for C&C fans and for those who enjoy team-based multiplayer competition in general.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2002
Battlefield 2142 is set in a post ice age future, where great battles take place for control over the remaining land.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
TimeShift is a futuristic, sci-fi shooter featuring a battle suit that allows the player to slow, stop, and reverse time.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2007
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is an online, tactical shooter in which the armies of Earth are fighting an alien race known as the Strogg.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2007
BlackSite: Area 51 is a first-person shooter with squad tactics that takes you deep into a secret government facility.
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2007
Make your way through an abandoned deep space asteroid mining base battling rebellious robots and Special Force commandos.
- Release Date: May 1, 2007
Half-Life: Source is a conversion the original Half-Life and features the Source engine and updated graphics.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike is a booster pack that offers up new maps, new vehicles, and new rewards.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2007
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2009
CellFactor is an FPS with an epic storyline, set in a warfare industrial atmosphere. It features 3 playable main characters, each with distinctive play styles.
- Release Date: May 8, 2007
Mercs: Gun 4 Hire is set in 2496 and features elements of FPS, space shooter, and 3rd person run n' gun games.
- Release Date: Q3 2007
In Peer Review, you and a friend will continue the story of loyal bots P-Body and Atlas as you puzzle your way through a mysterious new co-op test track and once again match wits with GLaDOS.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2011
- Player Reviews: 375
- Game Universe:
- Half-Life (PC, DC, PS2, UNIX, MAC),
- Half-Life 2 (XBOX, PC, MAC),
- The Orange Box (PC, X360, PS3, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (PC, MAC),
- Team Fortress 2 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Counter-Strike: Source (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Day of Defeat: Source (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Three (PC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Pack (PC)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
16 Players Online
The Orange Box Navigation