The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Related Games
The repetitive mission structure will more than likely deter all but the Superman faithful.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2002
Crimson Sea's unusual style and characters and its effective blend of action elements make it stand out.
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2002
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a terrific action game that has a great mix of multiple gameplay types and a great story.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2002
For all that The Hulk misses on, the game gets enough of it right to tip the scales in its favor.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
The Xbox version's new features and bargain-minded retail price make it a good deal for anyone looking for some mindless fun.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2003
Dynasty Warriors 3 is a good, solid beat-'em-up with enough variety to stay fresh throughout.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2002
This mixed martial arts game has 100 fighters and a total of 500 moves that can be customized and edited.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2003
Those who appreciate this brand of brute-force, hack-and-slash gameplay should find in Demon Stone a great-looking and enjoyable, if somewhat familiar, experience.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2004
Step into the shadows of Gotham City's dangerous criminal underworld as Batman. Based on the movie of the same name, Batman Begins lets you explore both the origins of the "dark knight" and his transformation into a superhero.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2005
Based on the 1979 cult gang movie, The Warriors is a beat-'em-up game that takes you through the streets of New York City as you battle rival gangs and make your way from one end of the city to your turf on the other side.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2005
Hunter succeeds in delivering a very fun though short gaming experience, whether you're playing alone or with up to three friends.
- Release Date: May 21, 2002
It makes perfect sense that the core gameplay of Spider-Man: The Movie is similar to previous Spider-Man games--but that its graphics really show off what the Xbox can do.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2002
While Grabbed by the Ghoulies may present itself quite well, the dull gameplay that hides behind the great graphics and sound really hurts the experience.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks is an action adventure game set in the world of Mortal Kombat. As either Liu Kang or Kung Lao, you must battle enemies to gain experience and customize your player.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2005
If you can look past some of the game's mechanical shortcomings, you'll likely be pleased with what Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance has to offer.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2003
The game's combat system is executed so well that it saves the game from being just another cookie-cutter beat-'em-up.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2002
Chaos Bleeds is an excellent, well-put-together action adventure game that most fans of the genre should be able to enjoy and any Buffy fan will love.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
If you enjoy straightforward, no-nonsense action, Rise of Sin Tzu delivers it in an appealing package and is one of the best 3D beat-'em-up action games you'll find.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles doesn't wear its nostalgic aspects particularly well, and the remaining components simply don't make for a very entertaining experience.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
- Release Date: 2004
If you're in search of a cooperative action game to play with friends, Hunter works, but it certainly isn't the most exciting game in town.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
Serious Dynasty Warriors fans will surely eat up the new features, and if you've never tried one of these games before, this is as good as any to start with.
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2003
The core game is still much the same as it has always been, and as such, Samurai Warriors remains a game primarily for those already enamored with the Warriors franchise.
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2004
In Dynasty Warriors 5, you combat enemy armies using weapons, mounts, and special attacks.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
You can battle characters from the Shrek movies in Shrek SuperSlam. The game lets you play as one of 20 characters, such as the heroic Shrek or villainous Prince Charming.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
- Player Reviews: 21
- Game Universe:
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (XBOX, GBA, PS2, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (PS2, GBA, XBOX, GC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II (PC, X360),
- The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (X360, PS3, PC, DS),
- The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (WII, DS, PSP, PS2, PS3),
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3, X360, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (MOBILE),
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard (PC)
- Number of Players:
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Navigation