The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Related Games
Step into the shadows of Gotham City's dangerous criminal underworld as Batman. Based on the movie of the same name, Batman Begins lets you explore both the origins of the "dark knight" and his transformation into a superhero.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2005
The Mark of Kri does a number of things well, and it introduces some original concepts, but unfortunately the game's design doesn't play to those strengths.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2002
Serious Dynasty Warriors fans will surely eat up the new features, and if you've never tried one of these games before, this is as good as any to start with.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
Those looking for a game with lots of challenge and a distinct sense of style would do well to check out Shinobi.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2002
This delightfully bizarre action game uses a unique visual design termed cell-shading to create graphics that fulfill Hirohiko Araki's famous anime design on which the game is based. This latest installment not only brings huge visual advancements to the series, but to the action game arena as well. Through enhanced game play mechanics, distinctive challenges and a stylistic 3-D art style, Capcom has created a new face in action games.
- Release Date: Jul 25, 2002
Xtreme Legends is a perfect example of a game with a built-in audience, and the members of that audience should be pretty happy with the additions the game makes to the series.
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2003
If you liked the pacing and mechanics of Gauntlet or the old Final Fight style of side-scrolling beat-'em-ups, then Mystic Heroes is a great expansion and is an improvement on that sort of gameplay.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2002
Those who appreciate this brand of brute-force, hack-and-slash gameplay should find in Demon Stone a great-looking and enjoyable, if somewhat familiar, experience.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
The Bouncer makes a great showpiece for the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2001
God Hand is an action title by veteran designers from the Devil May Cry and Resident Evil teams.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2006
Dynasty Warriors 2's beat-'em-up gameplay is simple enough to make it easy to get in to, and the game is interesting enough to keep you entertained for a while.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Rise to Honor may have the flashy action and storytelling that you'd expect from a martial arts flick, but unfortunately, the gameplay doesn't hold up its end of the bargain.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2004
Urban Reign is a beat-'em-up action game that takes you through 100 missions to protect your turf and features over 30 weapons, over 60 multiplayer characters, and unique fighting styles.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
The plain graphics and cookie-cutter objectives can make some of the levels drag a bit, but the storyline and the sheer size of some of the game's levels make the whole package easier to swallow.
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2001
Ben 10: Protector of Earth is a game based on the animated television series Ben 10.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2007
In Dynasty Warriors 5, you combat enemy armies using weapons, mounts, and special attacks.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2005
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks is an action adventure game set in the world of Mortal Kombat. As either Liu Kang or Kung Lao, you must battle enemies to gain experience and customize your player.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2005
The best part about State of Emergency is the way every facet of the game comes together to form a perfect feeling of panic.
- Release Date: Feb 12, 2002
The Warriors is based on the 1979 gang film of the same name. In the game, you'll play as the leader of a gang that is struggling to regain control of the streets of New York.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2005
Sammy Studios is putting out a game based on the Berserk anime, which has already spawned a Dreamcast game called Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2004
An expansion to the original Dynasty Warriors 5. Xtreme Legends offers more maps, stories, and gameplay modes.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2005
Developed by Capcom, Sengoku Basara 2 takes you to the Sengoku War period in Japan where you must guide your warlord through armies of foot soldiers.
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2006
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2007
Viewtiful Joe deftly delivers a fantastic cel-shaded look while also adding a really great series of unique gameplay twists that make it much, much better than the average side-scrolling action game.
- Release Date: Aug 24, 2004
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires is a tactical action game set in Feudal Japan.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2007
- Player Reviews: 77
- Game Universe:
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (XBOX, GBA, PS2, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (PS2, GBA, XBOX, GC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II (PC, X360),
- The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (X360, PS3, PC, DS),
- The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (WII, DS, PSP, PS2, PS3),
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3, X360, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (MOBILE),
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard (PC)
- Number of Players:
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Navigation