The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age Related Games
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is a refreshing, challenging change of pace.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2004
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga follows Serf and his four companions as they set out for Nirvana, a land that can only be reached by the champions of Junkyard. A mysterious object awakens demonic powers within the group, allowing each member to transform into a deadly beast.
- Release Date: Apr 5, 2005
Shadow Hearts: Covenant is a great game that any fan of the role-playing genre would likely enjoy.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2004
Suikoden IV features the return of the 108 Stars of Destiny, as well as an enhanced interface in a new oceanic environment. You'll follow a young knight while he struggles with Rune, which slowly steals the life of its bearer.
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2005
Episode II of the Xenosaga series takes you 4,000 years into a war-torn future. The survival of the human race depends on the discovery of Zohar, a legendary artifact that can help you eradicate your alien enemies and usher in an era of universal peace.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2005
In this RPG, you will play as a swordsman in a world called Callegeia.
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2004
Demon Bane is an adventure game with multiple endings that arise due to the choices you make throughout the story.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2004
While the game is too short and too simplistic, there's still a good time to be had here for Mega Man X fans.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
In this 3D RPG, you will play as a dragon tamer, who can grow a dragon and help control its evolution into various forms.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2004
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2005
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2005
The 17th volume in the budget-priced Sega Ages series is a remake of the classic Genesis RPG, Phantasy Star II.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2005
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2004
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2004
The first title from developer Takara, Shinseiki Yuusha Taisen is a role-playing in which you must defeat enemy robots.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2005
This long-running anime-styled role-playing series returns for a fourth installment.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2005
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is the fourth entry into the PS2's last great JRPG franchise.
- Release Date: Dec 8, 2008
Adventure with a group of high school students through a treacherous tower filled with monsters, and deal with the aftermath of an epic battle.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2008
If you've been waiting for the definitive role-playing game for the PlayStation 2, here it is.
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2001
Final Fantasy XII stars a princess named Ashe, who teams up with Vaan, an urchin, and several other characters to protect their homeland of Ivalice against invaders.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2006
Persona 3 is an occult-themed RPG set in a Japanese high school.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2007
Tales of the Abyss marks the tenth anniversary of Namco's Tales role-playing game series.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2006
The Dragon Warrior series makes its debut on the PlayStation 2 with Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King. You can play as a young guardsman who must fight against a curse that he is mysteriously immune to.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
When it's at its best, Final Fantasy X-2 is every bit as poignant, endearing, and engrossing as its forebears.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
- Player Reviews: 135
- Game Universe:
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (XBOX, GBA, PS2, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (PS2, GBA, XBOX, GC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II (PC, X360),
- The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (X360, PS3, PC, DS),
- The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (WII, DS, PSP, PS2, PS3),
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3, X360, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (MOBILE),
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard (PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age Navigation