The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-Earth Anthology Related Games
Will you be an evil or a benevolent deity? In this sequel to Black & White, you reprise your role as a powerful deity in search of a following and return to the once-idyllic world of Eden, where the discovery of weaponry and warfare has tainted the beautiful landscape. With the help of your gigantic Creature, which you raise from infancy, you must earn the respect and worship of the natives.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2005
No other PC game to date has so effectively combined so many seemingly incompatible elements into one highly polished game.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
Namco is publishing the next installment in the Warhammer fantasy wargame series.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
Despite its goregous graphics, this real-time strategy game seemingly ignores all the advances that the genre has experienced over the past several years.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
Black & White 2 - Battle of the Gods is an expansion pack to the original B&W2, sending you back to Eden to contend with a powerful new foe - a rival god determined to convert your subjects and become the ruler of Eden.
- Release Date: Apr 24, 2006
This game is a 3D RTS that combines both modern elements and primeval conditions, such as dinosaur attacks.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2006
Creature Isle will certainly appeal to anyone who enjoyed Black & White in the first place. Surprisingly, though, it's also suitable for some of those who didn't.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2002
Dreamlords is a massively multiplayer game that combines the accessibility of a web game with RPG character development, RTS battles and long term tactical strategy.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2007
MAGI is a real time strategy game for the PC and features RPG elements.
- Release Date: May 29, 2007
The Frozen Throne is an impressive expansion pack for a remarkably good game, and anyone who enjoyed Warcraft III needs to get it.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2003
Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense style game in which you use a variety of plants to defend your home from zombies.
- Release Date: May 5, 2009
Featuring lots of interesting, inventive design decisions, plenty of fun-to-use units, and tons of variety, Age of Mythology is the last real-time strategy game you'll need for a long time.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends is the second full game in the popular strategy series from Big Huge Games and Microsoft.
- Release Date: May 9, 2006
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
An entertaining story, an impressive mission design, and a lively combat system have been brought together in such a way that the complete game works on nearly every level.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
The Titans is recommendable to any fan of Age of Mythology, particularly those who liked the idea of the game but maybe had trouble getting over the learning curve.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
It's impossible that you won't find something to like about Dungeon Keeper 2.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1999
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2012
Myth II is about as good as a computer game can possibly be.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
It's just an outstanding game, filled with all the charm, all the detail, and all the lasting appeal that characterizes all of the finest games ever made.
- Release Date: Jul 3, 2002
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising is the next stand-alone chapter featuring Chaos Space Marines faction, new single-player and co-op campaigns, new units for existing armies, and new war gear.
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2010
World of Battles: Morningstar takes players to a fierce mythical land where chaos is the norm and humans struggle against ghastly beasts.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2012
Players will guide the legendary King Arthur in the game and conquer the warring provinces of Britannia until they unite the realm.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2009
Kingdoms suffers from a long list of problems that collectively prevent it from exceeding its ancestor or from rejuvenating a tired genre.
- Release Date: May 31, 1999
Battle Realms has style in spades--everything about it is slick, and it's noteworthy for that reason alone, as well as for many others.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2001
- Player Reviews: 3
- Game Universe:
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (XBOX, GBA, PS2, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (PS2, GBA, XBOX, GC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II (PC, X360),
- The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (X360, PS3, PC, DS),
- The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (WII, DS, PSP, PS2, PS3),
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3, X360, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (MOBILE),
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard (PC)
- Number of Players:
LOTRBFME: Anthology Navigation