The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest Related Games
Kratos returns to the PS2 in the sequel to God of War.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2007
In God of War, the dark world of Greek mythology comes to life right before your eyes. As you take the role of Kratos, a story unfolds with various plot twists and multiple endings that take you through traps, stunts, and puzzles.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
This beautiful adventure combines a uniquecontrol scheme, an engrossing story, and a visual design reminiscent of watercolor paintings.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2006
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time can be recommended wholeheartedly. It looks fantastic and features responsive controls, some original play mechanics, a good story, and plenty of thrilling adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2003
Shadow of the Colossus is an action game that squares a young boy against a group of towering colossi. You assume the role of a nameless hero trying to rid the world of giant creatures and find his lost love.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
Devil May Cry has successfully captured the twitch-based, relentlessly free-flowing gameplay style of so many classic 2D action games.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2001
At a moment when cheap visual fluff is all too often framed by derivative game mechanics, ICO stands sound and elegant.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2001
Devil May Cry 3 reintroduces the mysterious hero, Dante, in a new game featuring a new storyline, more weapons, and intense action. Set before the original Devil May Cry, the game follows Dante's journey as he battles his evil twin brother in a final confrontation.
- Release Date: Mar 1, 2005
Set before the original Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition follows Dante's journey as he battles his evil twin brother in a final confrontation. Along the way, you'll encounter both formidable foes and unusual characters.
- Release Date: Jan 24, 2006
If you're looking for a solid action-adventure title to play now that you've beaten all the games you picked up during the holidays, Drakan: The Ancients' Gates may fit the bill nicely.
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2002
The Castlevania series gets a new protagonist in the form of Hector, a Devil Forgemaster, in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. Hector left Dracula's service to lead a normal life, leaving Dracula vulnerable to attack by the Belmonts.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
While the game feels pretty short, its interesting premise and impressive presentation pick up the slack and make Beyond Good & Evil a game well worth playing.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
While die-hard Resident Evil fans will be turned off by the game's length, others will find it to be the survival-horror game for people who don't like survival-horror games.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2001
Batman: Vengeance may not be one of the year's best overall, but it is one of those incredibly rare birds known as a good licensed game.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2001
If you're a fan of the series or just want to play an action adventure in which you can hack up tons of ugly monsters--with style--then this game is just the ticket.
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2004
Primal's gameplay isn't quite as engaging as the game's presentation, but overall, Primal is still easily recommended to those who enjoy exploring their games and not just plowing through them.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
In the end, Devil May Cry 2 is a big disappointment, and it just isn't all that entertaining.
- Release Date: Jan 25, 2003
Osamu Tezuka's storyline alone makes Blood Will Tell worth playing.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams is the fourth installment in Capcom's action adventure series. Dawn of Dreams features all-new characters based on historical figures.
- Release Date: Mar 7, 2006
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven not only lives up to its predecessors' own high standards, but also to the generally high standards of stealth action gaming.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2003
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is an unremarkable game that diehard fans may enjoy, but it's one that casual gamers and Potter fans may want to think twice about picking up.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
Fans of the previous Onimusha game will likewise enjoy the sequel. However, they'll find that Onimusha 2 also has the same drawbacks as its predecessor.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2002
Offering a polished mix of strong graphics and solid gameplay, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a marked improvement over its predecessor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
An enhanced version of Maken X for the DC, Maken Shao takes place from a third-person perspective.
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2003
- Game Universe:
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (XBOX, GBA, PS2, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (PS2, GBA, XBOX, GC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II (PC, X360),
- The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (X360, PS3, PC, DS),
- The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (WII, DS, PSP, PS2, PS3),
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3, X360, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (MOBILE),
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard (PC)
Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest Navigation