The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Question
You want to target the enemy and jump to the side twice. The first jump will look like a regular side-step jump, but for the second jump, Link will roll behind the opponent, at which point you need to push the A button to actually execute the attack.
Learning this technique can be tricky for some, as the controls are not perfect and the timing is precise. Just practice and side jump twice, as you come out of the roll from the second jump hit A to perform it, just keep trying and you'll perfect it eventually
Perfect answers given. Side jump twice while targeting. You will circle around the opponent automatically and then come up. It's good for avoiding attacks too. During the roll, shake your wiimote and you'll come up swinging. One of my favorite moves in the game.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- Watch Fast & Furious 6 (2013) Online Full Movie Stream
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Ps3 US Dlc anyone have
- Can You MOD this Game?
- Does anybody remember this scene from Skyward Sword?
- I want to know how many times you've completed this game:)
- You know what would be cool?
- Legend of Zelda ADULT LINK TRIBUTE
- Where am I?
- See All Zelda: Twilight Princess Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 681
- Game Universe:
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA, SNES),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, GC),
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC, WII),
- The Legend of Zelda (NES),
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES, FDS, GBA),
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS),
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS),
- Link's Crossbow Training (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
- Number of Players:
Zelda: Twilight Princess Navigation