The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Question
- Posted by Antoplya
- on Jun 19, 2009 2:33 am GMT
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by Link03456
- on Jun 19, 2009 8:17 am GMT
Use your Clawshot to remove the armor from the two small enemies in the room, then defeat them with your sword. Next, you should go after the big, armored guy. Use the Back Roll to slice the flashing part on his back. Keep doing this until he goes psycho and blows himself up. Clawshot up to the higher platform, and set a small statue on each of the switches. Now use the Clawshot to grab one of the white suits of armor on the ground and place it on the final switch. This will open the door to the boss key.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- favorite action adventure game?
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Ps3 US Dlc anyone have
- Can You MOD this Game?
- Does anybody remember this scene from Skyward Sword?
- I want to know how many times you've completed this game:)
- You know what would be cool?
- Legend of Zelda ADULT LINK TRIBUTE
- Where am I?
- See All Zelda: Twilight Princess Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 2,006
- Game Universe:
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA, SNES),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, GC),
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC, WII),
- The Legend of Zelda (NES),
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES, FDS, GBA),
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS),
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS),
- Link's Crossbow Training (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
- Number of Players:
Zelda: Twilight Princess Navigation