The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Related Games
Luigi's Mansion features some refreshing ideas but fails to match the classic status of Mario's adventures.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
If sarcastic humor and some cringingly bad puns don't sound like your idea of good comedy, you should probably pass on Darkened Skye.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2002
The Sanderson family just got the ultimate in high-tech, house-helper technology: Chibi-Robo. In this inventive, story-driven game, players guide a miniature robot as he completes chores and clashes with enemies in his epic quest to become the highest-ranked Chibi-Robo out there.
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2006
Offering a polished mix of strong graphics and solid gameplay, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a marked improvement over its predecessor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
Batman: Vengeance succeeds at what it set out to do--it puts you into the role of Batman.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is a great game that any action adventure fan should not pass up.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2003
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is an unremarkable game that diehard fans may enjoy, but it's one that casual gamers and Potter fans may want to think twice about picking up.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
While the game feels pretty short, its interesting premise and impressive presentation pick up the slack and make Beyond Good & Evil a game well worth playing.
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2003
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time can be recommended wholeheartedly. It looks fantastic and features responsive controls, some original play mechanics, a good story, and plenty of thrilling adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
The lovable Sanrio character Hello Kitty has made her way onto the GameCube in a new adventure game. In Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue, you'll explore Hello Kitty's 3D world and encounter a variety of characters, villains, and puzzles.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2005
It re-creates the look and feel of the old cartoon series with astonishing accuracy and is also pretty fun.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
This magic-themed platform game will allow players to alternate between two different characters with varying abilities.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2003
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
Much like the film it's based on, King Arthur does little to distinguish itself.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2004
The malevolent White Witch has cast a 100-year winter on the land of Narnia, and you can help Aslan free his people in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. As the four children from the movie, you can battle fantastical creatures such as Minotaurs, Cyclops, Werewolves, and Wraiths.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2005
You can battle hundreds of ancient warriors, both historical and mythical, in Spartan: Total Warrior. As "The Spartan" you can upgrade your weapons and armor and gain the favor of the gods as you fight through epic battles against units ranging from Roman soldiers to skeleton warriors.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2005
The Prince of Persia returns to his kingdom to find it decimated by war and turned against him in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. You can play as the time-bending prince or his evil alter-ego as he tries to return to the throne that is rightfully his.
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2005
This third-person action adventure game will let players assume the role of a medieval knight.
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2004
Conan is a third-person action game based on the titular barbarian king featured in the cult classic comic book and portrayed in the Schwarzenneger films.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2005
If you love the Harry Potter series and you can get past a few rough edges, Prisoner of Azkaban should be a satisfyingly interactive way to experience the story once again.
- Release Date: Jun 2, 2004
Harry, Ron, and Hermione are back in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, a game based on J.K. Rowling's fourth book.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2005
Those who have stuck with the Resident Evil series despite its dogged insistence on not changing its ways will find that Resident Evil 0 still has a lot to offer.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2002
Slick, polished, creepy, and alluring, Eternal Darkness raises the bar for what action adventure games should be and stands as the first example of a game that plays the player.
- Release Date: Jun 23, 2002
It's a great action adventure game by any standard, filled with a surprising amount of variety and lots of impressive graphics.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
Blood Omen 2 does have its strong points, but, much like the original, its fiendish main character is the best thing about it.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2002
- Player Reviews: 1,283
- Game Universe:
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA, SNES),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, GC),
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC, WII),
- The Legend of Zelda (NES),
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES, FDS, GBA),
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS),
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS),
- Link's Crossbow Training (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
- Number of Players:
Zelda: The Wind Waker Navigation