The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks: Forest Temple Boss Fight Gameplay Movie
Video Game History Month takes a look at a classic series: The Legend of Zelda.Posted May 27, 2010 | 10:57 | 59,363 Views
Video Game History Month takes a look at Shigeru Miyamoto.Posted May 27, 2010 | 3:07 | 31,925 Views
Randolph Ramsay jumps on board and takes The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for a ride.Posted Dec 8, 2009 | 8:06 | 71,919 Views
Ride the Spirit Tracks or Sabotage the Third Reich with this week's new releases!Posted Dec 4, 2009 | 1:35 | 31,285 Views
Check out the new bell-ringing mechanic in this gameplay clip from the Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.Posted Dec 4, 2009 | 1:05 | 8,736 Views
- Dec 3, 2009
See a bit of how the boss fight will go down in the Forest Temple in this gameplay clip from the Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.
It looks like the bosses will be a little more interesting than Phantom Hourglass's--not to say there weren't really fun bosses in PH as well. I'll probably have to get this after Christmas, when I have a little spare money.
That bug looks like it has to take a major crap :lol:. But I like how they showed the bosses' name before the battle like they did in Ocarina of Time and TP, and how Link's voice is a little different.
- Player Reviews: 110
- Game Universe:
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA, SNES),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, GC),
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC, WII),
- The Legend of Zelda (NES),
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES, FDS, GBA),
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS),
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS),
- Link's Crossbow Training (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)