The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Question
- Posted by TrillGrillz187
- on Jun 16, 2010 3:51 am GMT
What kind of control do i need to use for this?
Check on the top of the WIi, their should be a gamecube controller port. If not, you have to buy the classic controller.
On top of the wii there is a little door with game cube controller ports. If not u need a clasic controler ther like 30 bucks.
On top of the wii there should be a gc controller slot just plug it in there.
This one takes the rerecake. There's a pannal that flips open at the top of the wii with gcn controller ports and another for gcn memory cards
I don't know what kind of GameCube controller you are using, but they should all be compatible with the Wii which has a hub of ports for GCN controllers along the top under a flip-up panel. The GCN controller works the best for this, I find, though you can also use the "classic controller", which is like a round SNES controller with two analog sticks. The C buttons for the game control with the "C-Stick" on the GCN controller, which can be a little awkward but works well once you are used to it.
- Steer through Link's exploits in Hyrule. Our The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Walkthrough provides item locations, boss tips, and how to complete the adventure.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Downloadable Game
- Player Reviews: 1,716
- Game Universe:
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA, SNES),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, GC),
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC, WII),
- The Legend of Zelda (NES),
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES, FDS, GBA),
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS),
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS),
- Link's Crossbow Training (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
- Number of Players:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Navigation