The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Question
- Posted by Tjp424
- on Jun 24, 2011 10:56 am GMT
Is it compatible with the classic controller pro?
The console doesn't discriminate between the two. I have access to both and they are both compatable.
Let me rephrase this. the only difference is the plastic that covers the circut board (the pro gives you two handels).
There is quite literally no difference between the classic and the classic pro other than the little hand grips, they function identically and you should have no trouble playing any game on the pro that can be played on the classic.
- Steer through Link's exploits in Hyrule. Our The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Walkthrough provides item locations, boss tips, and how to complete the adventure.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Downloadable Game
- Player Reviews: 1,716
- Game Universe:
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA, SNES),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, GC),
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC, WII),
- The Legend of Zelda (NES),
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES, FDS, GBA),
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS),
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS),
- Link's Crossbow Training (WII),
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
- Number of Players:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time Navigation