What is a stalker?

#1 Posted by Dopapod (21 posts) -
title
#2 Posted by jinyuken (647 posts) -

*Minor spoilers*

Almost positive they're the infected you come across during the sewers section. They're soft of advanced runners; when they see you they'll run and hide, try to get around you and surprise attack you from around corners. Pretty cool and annoying at the same time.

#3 Posted by Dopapod (21 posts) -
thank you!
#4 Posted by inuyashagalo (63 posts) -
they appear in hotel lobby too.
#5 Posted by Static_C (486 posts) -

@jinyuken said:

*Minor spoilers*

Almost positive they're the infected you come across during the sewers section. They're soft of advanced runners; when they see you they'll run and hide, try to get around you and surprise attack you from around corners. Pretty cool and annoying at the same time.

This ^. Stage 2 infected. They are also in the hotel basement.They are are essentially more annoying versions of runners. They have clicker-like hearing and when they know you are around they like to play little hide and seek games with you. Hate them!!! Sometimes you can beat them at their own game tho: when they are alerted to you they will sometimes hide behind corners to ambush you instead of blindly running at you. If you simply wait for them to run out you will be waiting for a long time. I like to drop back behind my own corner tricking them into thinking they can sneak up on me. Then as soon as I hear them make their move I pop back out and give them the old brick to the face treatment. :-)