The News reporter at the beginning of the game....

#1 Posted by ptpattycakes (221 posts) -

I noticed this during my 2nd playthrough of the game.... The news reporter on the TV when your playing as Sarah is Tess!  Look closly, it has to be her!  Its the same character model.  So this is what she was doing before the end!

#2 Posted by swimbearuk (1165 posts) -

A lot of the character models are re-used. I've seen Bill's head many times on an infected body, and I think I've seen Tommy a few times too.

#3 Posted by ptpattycakes (221 posts) -

Well thats cheap haha!!  I'll just imagine thats her so that I can have some more backstory for her then just " Joel and Tess were in a relationship"....  Would be cool though I think!

#4 Posted by ColtonKappel (25 posts) -
I will have to look, but I highly disagree with swimbear. If it looks like Tess, it has to be. They wouldn't just do that.
#5 Posted by ColtonKappel (25 posts) -
Also, can I ask, who was Tess? Were she and Joel dating? Married? Banging? They never really say. Correct me if I am wrong, but is there any romance between the two? A parting kiss? Anything? She kind of just plays the hero and dies. I just wondered who she was to Joel. Obviously he cared about her, but their story wasn't really touched on.
#6 Posted by swimbearuk (1165 posts) -

Would you kiss an infected goodbye?