The King of Fighters '95 Related Games
Those who loved the arcade game version of Samurai Shodown III will be happy with this conversion.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1996
Mortal Kombat Trilogy ups the ante in terms of options.
- Release Date: 1996
- Release Date: Mar 28, 1996
- Release Date: May 31, 1996
Sailor Moon Super S is a 2D fighting game, rendered with CG-style animation rather than the anime style it was based on.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 1996
Alpha 2 proves that 2-D fighting can at times be better than its polygonal brethren.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1996
The third installment of the Mortal Kombat series introduced a new run button to the gameplay, as well as an all-new combo system.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 1995
- Release Date: Mar 6, 1996
This all-girl anime inspired 2D fighter was released in Japan during the spring of 1996.
- Release Date: Apr 19, 1996
This crazy 2D fighting game features a special meter for supers, which when powered up to 120%, allows you to do super moves repeatedly for a set amount of time.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 1996
- Release Date: Apr 26, 1996
- Release Date: Aug 30, 1996
- Release Date: Aug 2, 1996
It's easily the best fighter Capcom has put out in years.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
The game's graphical prowess and arcade-perfect gameplay combined with its cache of bonus modes makes Street Fighter Alpha 3 the latest standard for 2D excellence on the PlayStation.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1999
It's a surprisingly competent port. Unfortunately, it's a port of a game that most fans consider to be completely obsolete.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2002
The fighting in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a wild combination of typical Capcom "versus" games, like Marvel vs. Capcom, combined with screen-filling over-the-top super-attacks like those found in Arc System's Guilty Gear.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2000
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2002
All-girl fighting games haven't seen the light of day in the US.
- Release Date: May 9, 1997
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2001
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2002
This 2D-fighting game takes you back to feudal Japan, where you must fight battles and play minigames in the effort to retrieve the sacred shards.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2003
These fighters are a mix of the usual Ken/Ryu/Zangief ilk, with a little Samurai Shodown thrown in for good measure.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1998
For casual players, it may seem like just another disc on the pile, but for enthusiasts it's an extremely deep and enjoyable game that really shouldn't be missed.
- Release Date: 1999
Those looking for a great party-game fix should give Rakugaki Showtime a look.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 1999
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- The King of Fighters '99 (PS, NEO, ARC, NGCD),
- The King of Fighters 2001 (NEO, ARC, DC, PS2, PC),
- The King of Fighters 2002 (ARC, NEO, DC, PS2, XBOX),
- King of Fighters: Maximum Impact (PS2, PSP),
- The King of Fighters 02/03 (PS2, XBOX),
- The King of Fighters NeoWave (ARC, PS2, XBOX),
- The King of Fighters '94 (ARC, NEO, NGCD),
- The King of Fighters '95 (PS, GB, ARC, NEO, SAT, NGCD),
- The King of Fighters '96 (PS, ARC, NEO, GB, SAT, NGCD),
- The King of Fighters '97 (NEO, PS, SAT, ARC, NGCD)
- Number of Players:
The King of Fighters '95 Navigation