The King of Fighters '94 Re-Bout Related Games
The King of Fighters XI picks up where KOF 2003 left off, by featuring three-on-three tag-team battles and a slew of new combatants and gameplay tweaks.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
Playmore is working on a fighting game for the PlayStation 2 that features characters from SNK and Capcom.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2005
While many fighting games this year have gone online, Guilty Gear Isuka takes a step back and to the side with its awkward multicharacter fighting system.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
It's clearly best suited for hardcore fans of Capcom's fighting games, who might enjoy exploring some of the nuances here, but probably won't find much reason to keep coming back.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2004
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2005
Guilty Gear XX #Reload features a number of tweaks and one new character.
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2004
A popular arcade release, Third Strike features a variety of characters, technical level of gameplay, and an evasion and counterattack system.
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2004
- Release Date: April 2006
Sammy is crafting a new arcade fighter with a unique animation style.
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2005
Battle Coliseum is a tag battle style fighting game that includes characters from games on the NeoGeo platform.
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2007
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 takes the series' long-running brand of fighting insanity a step or two further, making for Capcom's flashiest 2D fighter to date.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Guilty Gear X2 is one of the most highly evolved 2D fighting games yet, and it's another clear sign that fighting games definitely have some life left in them.
- Release Date: Feb 3, 2003
Follow the stories of 25 Guilty Gear combatants in Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus.
- Release Date: Apr 7, 2009
Guilty Gear XX gets another version, titled Accent Core.
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2007
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2009
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2005
This fighting game features a cast of 11 female fighters destined to save the earth from an evil fiend bent on its destruction.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2008
Fist of the North Star comes to the PS2 in the form of a 2D fighter.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2007
The PlayStation 2 doesn't have a lot of good 2D fighting games available for it yet, so Capcom vs. SNK 2 can be easily recommended by default.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2001
It's a graphically remarkable yet otherwise conventional 2D fighting game that plays well, sounds good, and offers a memorable lineup of cool characters.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2001
Tenkaichi Kenkyakuden features an all-star cast of 40 characters, which is the largest roster for the series to date.
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2006
Melty Blood: Act Cadenza is the result of a PC game being ported the arcades and subsequently the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Aug 10, 2006
Pit your favorite King of Fighters characters against each other in The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2009
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2009
- Player Reviews: 3
- Game Universe:
- The King of Fighters '99 (PS, NEO, ARC, NGCD),
- The King of Fighters 2001 (NEO, ARC, DC, PS2, PC),
- The King of Fighters 2002 (ARC, NEO, DC, PS2, XBOX),
- King of Fighters: Maximum Impact (PS2, PSP),
- The King of Fighters 02/03 (PS2, XBOX),
- The King of Fighters NeoWave (ARC, PS2, XBOX),
- The King of Fighters '94 (ARC, NEO, NGCD),
- The King of Fighters '95 (PS, GB, ARC, NEO, SAT, NGCD),
- The King of Fighters '96 (PS, ARC, NEO, GB, SAT, NGCD),
- The King of Fighters '97 (NEO, PS, SAT, ARC, NGCD)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
KOF94 Re-Bout Navigation