6.3

Not as good as NBA live '07 but good.

NBA 2K7. The original reason I bought the game was to enter into a tourament but I soon found that I just might have found a good game to play until NBA Live 08 comes out. At first I was kind of pissed off at the defalt camra angle because i could'nt see anything other than the guy that had the ball. the controls also threw me off only because I was used to the NBA Live controls but with time I got it down and was able to play the game to the full. I also didn't like the fact that the title menu brought you to quick game first. It took me a while to figure out how to bring up the menu page. The players in the game are a little to detailed so that it made the players look a lot different than they are. Like Steve Nash he still has his old hair cut and he looks ripped but he really isn't, also with O'neal he has his tatoos but his face looks took old. I also liked how the game made you rate the players you played with after each game. Normaly I would be to lazy to report the really bad atitude players but now its automatic.