The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Videos
- Most Viewed
- Most Recent
- Cam and Seb embark on yet another Skyrim Mods of the Week adventure. Warning, this episode contains wolves, bees, and gratuitous amounts of kissing.
- Mar 2, 2013
- (28,962 views)
- Cam and Seb delve into the steam workshop for yet more Skyrim Mods of the Week. This episode features flyable dragons, excalibur, geese and an adorable rideable Netch named Mr. Jellacles.
- Feb 22, 2013
- (20,514 views)
- This week we check out Dead Space 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. Beats provided by DJ VInroc: http://www.thatsthatstuff.com.
- Feb 1, 2013
- (25,420 views)
- This week in Skyrim Mods, We butt stomp some Koopas, practice a little feng shui, and befriend the kindest member of the Fratelli family.
- Oct 20, 2012
- (30,049 views)
- We're raising funds for sick kids by playing 24 games from 24 years in 24 hours, but we need your help!
- Oct 17, 2012
- (2,059 views)
- This week, Cam and Seb take the reins to bring you five new Skyrim mods, including a dancing bear, a Dishonored-esque Blink spell, and the perfect soundtrack to all of your future dragon battles.
- Sep 8, 2012
- (4,949 views)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gets its second piece of downloadable content today, Hearthfire. It's available now on the Xbox 360 for 400 microsoft points.
- Sep 4, 2012
- (23,454 views)
- Cam brings you news of major issues with bringing Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC to PS3, and PAX Prime getting underway in Seattle.
- Aug 31, 2012
- (21,065 views)
- Amongst the mountain of news today we pull out the nuggets of Skyrim's latest home-building DLC, Hearthfire, and break down exactly what to expect from Black Ops 2's Hardened Edition and Care Package bundles.
- Aug 29, 2012
- (7,932 views)
- You asked, we answered! This week's show is chock full of user created quests and storylines! Watch out, Tokyo!
- Aug 11, 2012
- (4,631 views)
- Do you remember when you had to look up video game cheat codes in a magazine to even stand a chance of beating a game? Whatever happened to that? Why do modern games make you earn your cheats? Gareth Robinson ponders.
- Jul 22, 2012
- (9,894 views)
- Remember when there was only one way to play through something? Maybe new games aren't that bad after all. Gareth Robinson thinks about freedom of choice in modern video games.
- Jul 15, 2012
- (49,576 views)
Use of Alcohol, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Blood and Gore
Hot Forum Topics
- Player Reviews: 498
- Game Universe:
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (XBOX, PC),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PC, X360, MOBILE, PS3, PSP),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (PC, X360, PS3),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition (X360, PC, PS3),
- BioShock & The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bundle (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Mehrunes' Razor (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The Fighter's Stronghold (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The Orrery (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The Vile Lair (PC, X360)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Navigation