What happens if....

#1 Posted by Sausagebox (3 posts) -
So, i recently took up skyrim on the 360 that i treated myself to for xmas and have played a fair few hours now. Still new to this so bear with me, only level 15 and no idea how high they go..... I recently discovered that i can pretty much destroy every single guard in whiterun, but what happens if you do? i noticed Eorlund Greymane took up his sword and joined me and there were a good few others as well. It really doesn't seem to be a problem to wipe em all out but my house/stuff is all here. So what really happens if you go for it and kill everyone?
#2 Posted by jJaAmMeEsS2184 (887 posts) -

So, i recently took up skyrim on the 360 that i treated myself to for xmas and have played a fair few hours now. Still new to this so bear with me, only level 15 and no idea how high they go..... I recently discovered that i can pretty much destroy every single guard in whiterun, but what happens if you do? i noticed Eorlund Greymane took up his sword and joined me and there were a good few others as well. It really doesn't seem to be a problem to wipe em all out but my house/stuff is all here. So what really happens if you go for it and kill everyone?Sausagebox

you amass a huge bounty...the gaurds will be back..and eventually (if you care) you will have to deal with it...either pay it or go to jail..or keep killing them every time i geuss..

#3 Posted by Sausagebox (3 posts) -
Thanks for the reply, im off to get my stuff, join the stormcloaks, buy hjermir then lay waste to whiterun. With a convenient save of course....