increase carry weight?

#1 Posted by chaos_theory_09 (1127 posts) -
Hey, what do I need to upgrade in order to increase the ammount of weight that I can carry? thanks.
#2 Posted by doggy47perfecto (3646 posts) -

stamina is the base attribute. you can find lots of apparel items that increase it also.

#3 Posted by TBAGKING (3 posts) -

you can overload your companion by holding action button over them like ur trying to pick an intem up and tell them to take all contents out of a chest barrel ect, by doing this your companion can now carry unlimited items. How ever becareful becuase you can give them too much and it will go really laggy trying to unload their inventory also do not place items in containers in towns or citys or whilst trespassing because all the items will show as stolen :)

#4 Posted by redsnake9111 (615 posts) -

you can overload your companion by holding action button over them like ur trying to pick an intem up and tell them to take all contents out of a chest barrel ect, by doing this your companion can now carry unlimited items. How ever becareful becuase you can give them too much and it will go really laggy trying to unload their inventory also do not place items in containers in towns or citys or whilst trespassing because all the items will show as stolen :)

TBAGKING

Be careful with this.  I gave told lydia to pick up over 60 dragon bones and 60 dragon scales to carry it to Heljerchen Hall, but when she picked up the stacks only a single dragon bone and scale appeared in her inventory.  It usually works but sometimes it will glitch.