I accidentally deleted my 90+ hour save folder

#1 Posted by Pvt_r3d (7894 posts) -
This is going to feel awful starting a new character. I invested so much time in completing quests on that character... Is there any way for me to finish quests quickly besides doing it one by one with the console?
#2 Posted by RAD_TRBO (49 posts) -
OH my that sucks :( sorry that happened! Its ok it will be fun reliving some of the memorable moments but i agree it sucks cause after that long you were probably a high level, i would just go through the missions and keep hittin A and skipping everyones speeches!! And some missions you may remember and be able to run through quickly! Good luck!
#3 Posted by ojugyujxsygrh (73 posts) -

I did this too, except it was about a 40 hour character,

I didn't mind, my second playthrough was at least a hundred times more enjoyable.

#4 Posted by ColossusCole (68 posts) -

Thats terrible bro, lol. If I deleted my 200+ hour save I wouldnt care because i have backup saves FTW!

#5 Posted by idunnodude (2281 posts) -

i feel for u man we've all been through it. i accidentally deleted my 120 hour save and i play on ps3. so yeah lol. now i just have 2 saves where i have an overpowered mage and 2h warrior.

#6 Posted by Zachacaca (1 posts) -
Dude I feel bad for u but I had over 200+ hours I deleted !!! I was trying to delete older saves and I hit the delete all button and my character was back to levle 1
#7 Posted by BlakeLoveRock (0 posts) -
Never delete saves til the game is finished completely, you can save so many times!!
#8 Posted by williebazerka (305 posts) -
Sorry man.Losing that much progress makes me feel bad.