How do I start Dragonborn DLC after downloading it?

#1 Posted by Raphy_Turtle (94 posts) -

I'm not being attacked by any priests nor can I find Gjalund Salt-Sage by the Windhelm docks. Am I supposed to restart my game before the DLC will work? What am I doing wrong?!

#2 Posted by Shadow15151 (86 posts) -

two things:
1. the priests spawn in town at random, you might need to try several
2. if you downloaded the game inside the skyrim menu's you must restart the game, remember when you chose your storage device and it said checking for add ons?  it didnt see dragonborn then and it didnt register it as downloaded.

#3 Posted by adho12 (1 posts) -
@Shadow15151 What do you meen, whit: "it didnt see dragonborn then and it didnt register it as downloaded". And how do I change that? (Sorry for any errors, English is not my language)
#4 Posted by NoFearNot (12 posts) -

What is the download size btw?

#5 Posted by WERS986 (1 posts) -
Downloading and installing the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch may help http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31083
#6 Posted by Goupil418 (130 posts) -

I saw the cultists first when I got back from getting my whirlwind shout from the greybeards. I wanted to go tell the guy I've put the supply in the chest for the greybeards then I got ganked by them lol. I think I was like level 8 or 9 maybe

#7 Posted by lockstock (2769 posts) -
As soon as I emerged from a random dragon fight (Me 1-0 Dragon after extra time) the priests came running round the corner....this was within 5 minutes of starting the game after installation. I thought they were Doctor Zoidberg impersonators.