bethesda can go to hell for all i care

#1 Posted by ITLM16 (121 posts) -

and behtesda can suck it with their dawnguard dlc. i honesty do not care about the 30 day exclusivity to 360, but what i do care is the bug issues on the ps3, they keep screwing us over. from now on if i ever buy a bethesda game it will be a second hand copy just so that bethesda does not get a single penny from my wallet. i no longer support bethesda, PERIOD!!!

also i will not be fooled by the apparent new patch they got coming for the ps3 as i have learnt from previous games that they never completely fix the games (referring to the fallout games).

#2 Posted by nikolokolus (132 posts) -
Just remember, these aren't bugs, these are features. ;)
#3 Posted by Slinqy (244 posts) -

I share your frustration. I too am a PS3 user, and Skyrim has been difficult to play with to say the least. My game will sometimes freeze, and I'll have to start from my last save point. And since autosaves take over all your slots, I have the settings set to manual saves. So you can imagine the anger that comes as a result of that. And then there was the issue with the water bug, that made your game freeze if you went into water. I had to go online and get help on figuring out how to overcome that. Another issue I had was the bug that occurred during one of the College of Winterhold missions, where you had to focus the crystal in the oculatory. I had to start a whole new game as a result of that.

Bethesda made an interesting game, and that's the only reason why I tolerate all the crap I've had to deal with thus far. And this business with Dawnguard just adds to the headache. PS3 users were indeed shafted this time around. Even PC users got it before us. If there were problems with all the platforms and PC, they shouldn't have released it in the first place until everything was ship-shape. Releasing the dlc with all the bugs it has just makes them look unprofessional.

#4 Posted by Mickeyminime (1130 posts) -
I never got any serious freezes at all, it did start to slow down a bit when i reached a high level and that patch did help the slight slowness for a while. I've just continued from where i left off. I can play the game for many hours until it begins to slow down. I only had one freeze that i can recall, the rest are just simple bugs, glitches and the slowness problem
#5 Posted by misterbutt (193 posts) -

I can sense the neckbeard.

#6 Posted by Torino818 (149 posts) -

I know how to fix your PS3 glitches.

Step 1: Pick up your PS3

Step 2: Open Window

Step 3: Throw PS3 out the window

Step 4: Go buy yourself a PC.

Problem solved.

#7 Posted by WoZe (52 posts) -
I haven't played my ps3 copy in a month. I even put it up on ebay yesterday and I'm planning to get it on PC instead. PS3 users have gotten screwed over. Most bugs to deal with, last to get patches, and looks like we'll also be the last to get DLC's now and in the future. I don't really want to spend another 60 bucks for the PC and give bethesda my money again but I really want it on that platform instead.
#8 Posted by Legolose (536 posts) -

Problem solved.

Torino818

There you go ;)

#9 Posted by buckdone (8 posts) -

Problem solved.

Torino818

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

#10 Posted by shaunchgo (4605 posts) -
I feel your pain. At release, I purchased it for the PS3... but it was a pain to play. I'm currently playing on the 360 and so far so good.
#11 Posted by litttlejohn (2247 posts) -

from now on if i ever buy a bethesda game it will be a second hand copy just so that bethesda does not get a single penny from my wallet. i no longer support bethesda, PERIOD!!!

ITLM16

congrats on giving a reason and incentive for bethesda and other games to act like diablo 3 and force people to be online to play offline even and forcing players to imput key codes like current online passes already do in many games to get your penny. Also who keeps pennies in their wallets? just toss it in your cars bin or throw it at something, they are pretty useless.

#12 Posted by Legolose (536 posts) -

[QUOTE="Torino818"]

Problem solved.

buckdone

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

WHAT ?!?!?!?

#13 Posted by Hebaphrenic (48 posts) -

Problem solved.

Torino818

This is the easiest solution. Also, You will get way better graphics. Enter: World of Xbox360 and PC. Live long and prosperous.

#14 Posted by sykotic91 (11 posts) -
Actually bethesda aren't to blame. Sony are.
#15 Posted by thedirtymoney (14 posts) -
Actually bethesda aren't to blame. Sony are.sykotic91
is this true?
#16 Posted by coragg0 (5 posts) -
Yes it is true man. All the DLC worked perfectly for 360 and PC, PS3 users by far complain the most about bugs and glitches over the other two systems you can play it on. If it works fine on 2 out of 3 systems than that 3rd must be the systems fault and not the game creators fault.