The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Question
- Posted by SporeManiac13
- on Aug 11, 2008 11:28 pm GMT
Is it possible to become a necromancer and join other necromancers?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by Rydon7
- on Aug 12, 2008 8:31 am GMT
No, there is no way to become a Necromancer in the game. Someone eventually asks you to join the faction, but the only possible answer is no. You can, however, don their robes. If a Mages' Guild Member spots you while wearing these, they will attack you on sight. Unfortunately, this does not work with Mannimarco's robes.
No, you can't. You can role play as one, but there's no quests or anything.
Not in the console version of the game. On the P.C however, there is almost certainly a mod which would allow you to become a Necromancer. Sorry if that isn't any help.
No. The reason it is taken out is probably because you have to fight them during the Mages Guild quests (so it's a little bit hard to be the hero in the Mages Guild and helping the necromancers do their evil deeds at the same time), and because they, as enemies, add more variety in dungeons. I guess.
And the answer for the download is also no. Bethesda (the developers) have officially anounced that they stopped making content for Oblivion.
A dumb move because this is one of the few next gen console games released in 2006 that is still played by a large number of people. I think Shivering Isles was the most downloaded premium content. I guess they rather want to concentrate on Fallout 3.
If you want more mods then get the PC version of the game.
No. You cannot become a Necromancer most likely because you have to fight them in the Mages Guild Faction Quests.
I think they have something like that for the computer
You can become a necromancer on the pc version but I'm not sure about the 360 version
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Downloadable Game
- Player Reviews: 3,303
- Game Universe:
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (XBOX, PC),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PC, X360, MOBILE, PS3, PSP),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (PC, X360, PS3),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition (X360, PC, PS3),
- BioShock & The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bundle (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Mehrunes' Razor (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The Fighter's Stronghold (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The Orrery (PC, X360),
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The Vile Lair (PC, X360)
- Number of Players:
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Navigation