Definatly worth the MultiPlayer!

User Rating: 8.2 | The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe PS2
This is a very good game, considering its 1 Player Mode and Multiplayer Mode. I never really enjoyed playing the 1 Player Mode, as I didn’t find it very fun at all, but when I played the multiplayer mode with my mate, this game completely changed how I saw it. It suddenly wasn’t stuck in the box; it was in my PS2 constantly. The multiplayer mode is extremely fun, considering you get to do everything together, as everything is multiplayer, no needing you wait your turn. There is 4 characters to choose from in most parts of the game, so there’s no need to worry about who’s going to be who. You have to think tactical about the battles, and stages you need to get past. This game has good graphics, and good sound, but some of the videos are annoying, as they just look stupid, but there is usually a point to them if there not just pointing to the obvious…

There are a number of accomplishments you need to make in order to get the skills for the 4 children, getting the high scores and even getting to the next stages, which isn’t that hard.

The game is very short, as me and my mate finished this game in around 3-4 days, about 2-3 hours a day, obviously not completing everything, but completing the story line was very easy to do. So overall, this game is defiantly worth it for the Multiplayer, but I am sorry I have nothing to say about 1 Player, but I never played Narnia for this!