Watered Down

User Rating: 5 | Tetris NES
Warning: The opinions expressed in the following review are NOT endorsed by anyone at Gamespot or any professional reviewer. I'm not paid for my reviews and I do them for fun. They may contain: Foul Language, Violence, references to farts, A lot of references to the word "Poo" totally bodily function loss, or possibly the total collapse of civilization as we know. Oh also reading these reviews you may feel the need to toss a Midget or start a Midget fight. There is a longer list of things that could happen but I don't feel like posting them here. You have been Warned.

Learning Curve: 5 Minutes

Score: 5 out of 10

It's a known fact that Nintendo games normally are great just to name afew: Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid and the list goes on and on and on. Now in my Review of the Tengen based Tetris game I said that this game was not equal to that game and it's the truth, this version of the game is a laugh for one they got rid of one of the things that made tetris fun: The Multi player Nintendo made this tetris a single player only game, unless you were smart and bought the Game Genie than in that case you could unlock a two person mode which is a piece of garbage because it's really a single person game where each person will use a controller one controller moves it across the other controller will change the position and moves it down, it's more of a hassle than it is a pleasure. Another thing is they lowered how many songs that the game plays instead of the 7 you get from the Tengen Version you get a lousy 3 and one of them is Dance of the Sugar Plumb Fairies. I could have thought of better songs than that one. To top it off they have the dancers from the Tengen game in this one also but they are a lot worst you can hardly tell they are humans. They look like dancing blobs. In my opinion this game is a bare bones version of Tetris, the only reason this game gets a 5 out of 5 is that it is a tetris game and it's playable but over all I prefer Tengen and it's because they toned this game down so much I wish I could have given it more than a 5 but that's all it really deserves. This proves that even Licensed games can be bad sometimes.