Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins Related Games
MediEvil II feels as though it contains all the features that Sony Cambridge wanted to fit into the original game but didn't have time to include. They're wonderfully original and fun, but unfortunately the perspective problems make certain points far more difficult than they should be and keep this very good game from being great.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2000
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2000
An addictive, well-rounded game that is balanced, challenging, and, most of all, fun to play.
- Release Date: Dec 31, 1997
All in all, it's a welcome surprise.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 1998
The graphics, gameplay, and humor make a unique mix that results in a truly fresh title.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 1997
- Release Date: March 1997
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2003
In Harry Potter's second PlayStation adventure you must attempt to win the Hogwarts house cup for Gryffindor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
- Release Date: July 2002
- Release Date: March 2001
Is America really ready for the world's first noodle Western?
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1999
- Release Date: Aug 30, 1996
Spider-Man fans should be pleased to know that the video game world has been blessed with an excellent framework on which to base future Spider-Man games - and an exceptional game to boot.
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2000
Dino Crisis 2 avoids the stereotypes of the genre and delivers one of the most refreshing takes on the third-person action shooter to date.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2000
Die-hard webheads will no doubt complete the game several times to unlock all the hidden costumes and comic book cover galleries.
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2001
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2000
Tomb Raider Chronicles is a worthy enough "sequel" to the original and can deliver an adequate number of thrills, though nothing unique or surprising.
- Release Date: 2000
What Tron Bonne lacks in audiovisual splendor, it makes up for in fun.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2000
Action on the Playstation is seldom more fun.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1996
You are Snake, a government agent on a mission to regain control of a secret nuclear weapons base from terrorist hands.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 1998
Konami's first entry in the horror genre - while not quite up to the mark of Capcom's Resident Evil 2 - is a great beginning.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1999
Resident Evil 2 is one of the most entertaining games I've ever played.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 1998
Resident Evil - a super-slick, realistically mapped, and ultra-violent Alone in the Dark - is at the top of the heap in cinematic 3-D adventure games.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 1996
If you're armed with weapons and a strong disrespect for authority, you might just want to take that Body Count song to heart and become a cop killer.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1998
Unlike other series that offer incremental "improvements," the RE lineup continues to refine an already excellent premise.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 1999
- Player Reviews: 8
- Game Universe:
- Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (PS2, MOBILE),
- Tenchu Z (X360),
- Tenchu: Time of the Assassins (PSP),
- Tenchu: Fatal Shadows (PS2),
- Tenchu: Return From Darkness (XBOX),
- Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins (PS),
- Rittai Ninja Katsugeki Tenchu: Shinobi Hyakusen (PS),
- Rittai Ninja Katsugeki Tenchu: Shinobi Gaisen (PS),
- Tenchu: Stealth Assassins (PS),
- Tenchu (MOBILE)
- Number of Players:
Tenchu 2 Navigation