Your Stupid Moment

#1 Posted by Corrupted_Wolf (956 posts) -

My stupid moment:

Was playing couple of rounds on Ghost Mode until my girlfriend and her friend were ready. Soon as I had to go, I quickly finished the match, tapped left to set it on "exit" and left.

When I came back, I saw that my controller was vibrating.

*My God* I thought to myself.

I turn my game on in horror to find my character being KOed by the cpu. He had KOed about 56 times until I realized either I accidentally tapped it back right for more matches... or never tapped left at all.

Ruined my offline records - not that it matters much but felt salty at my own stupidity.

What are your stupid moments? Let us bathe in our self embarrassment.

#2 Posted by DamnILoveGames (139 posts) -
I remember in tekken 6 I went to but a customization item that was 500,000g and accidentally bought the one above it that was over 1,000,000g.
#3 Posted by TAMKFan (32726 posts) -

Whenever I do moves that misses the opponent.

#4 Posted by DamnILoveGames (139 posts) -
Oh! And when the game was saving and I accidentally knocked the power switch that was powering my PS3 and my Computer while tekken was saving and my save got corrupted. That was, needless to say, incredibly annoying.
#5 Posted by lawzie (2567 posts) -
When I was on a serious losing streak and I knew I should of quit and take a break... got demoted a match later -_-"
#6 Posted by shani_boy101 (5423 posts) -
When I was on a serious losing streak and I knew I should of quit and take a break... got demoted a match later -_-"lawzie
You can get demoted?