What's the fastest way of making money?

#1 Posted by tomclancyhaha (176 posts) -

I really hope I can find some answers here, if you think you know the fastest way of earning money, please share, thanks in advance:D

#2 Posted by revolvervegeta (93 posts) -

You get 2,000,000 for going through team battle with 8 people but it only works once =/

#3 Posted by tomclancyhaha (176 posts) -

thanks! what else people?!

#4 Posted by kraze-e (33 posts) -

i play ghost battle with just one round

#5 Posted by HGAT (1366 posts) -

Ghost Battle and Ranked are the quickest, I made ten mil in a few hours on ranked, Ghost battle is the safest way though.

#6 Posted by Ready4Pickup (24 posts) -

If you have a turbo controller there's an easy way.

In the controller options change the "Y" button with the "A" button ( or triangle and X button on PS3)

go to survivor mode and select kuma.

then put a book ore something else on the A (X on PS3) button and let him do the work.

sometime's he'll make it to battle 10 or 11.

if he gets a perfect, you'll get 49000G, if not, you'll get something around 35000G per round.

i did this for around 40 minutes and got over 4 000 000 G !

i think it's a good method if you have something else to do

#8 Posted by TAMKFan (32866 posts) -

Earning money in the game in general is quite quick. I've been getting those "Lucky" boxes so much.

#9 Posted by WishKairos (128 posts) -

Just play the game. You'll hardly use a lot with the current selection of Items available as of now.

But if anything, to answer your question:

Fight Lab> Chapter 1 Boss> Use a flying attack> (In the LK + RK Category)> Win

Apparently you receive 200 - 300k Each victory, and it takes very quick to complete.

*Credits given to Ken02040608 of GFaqs*

Anyways... Ghost mode is your best friend offline... remember! and have fun :D

#10 Posted by accessmember (7 posts) -

I really hope I can find some answers here, if you think you know the fastest way of earning money, please share, thanks in advance:D

tomclancyhaha
Well ! There are a lot of ways available to earn money . I would suggest one of the fastest way to make money online its by doing Reseller business . To start this business visit the site http://www.goresellers.com . Here, you need to create a reseller account before starting it. After that, you can sell domain,hosting plans etc. and earn good money through it. Here, two plans are available : 1. Basic reseller plan and 2. Pro reseller plan . You can choose any of the plan which meets your requirements.
#13 Posted by magnusjj (1 posts) -
Well the best way to make money online is through getting a client and working on it ... Which is called SEO work.. This is totally without investment... And the more you work better the more you get confidence of the client and earn more money this way.. & SEOClerks.com is the platform where you can sell your services and double your weekly income