Proof Of Your Existence achievement/trophy help

#1 Posted by Metamania (12021 posts) -

I need help with this achievement. It doesn't matter what I do, what characters I chose. By the time I reach the 5th or 6th round, I get pummeled to death and am forced to start over. This is a very aggravating achievement/trophy, in which you have to win 10 battles all at once without losing. Any tips or characters to use? I've tried Angel with her lazer beam and that doesn't work as much. They get smart enough to duck under it and then rush you. Nothing works...help please?

#2 Posted by DEATH775 (4213 posts) -
Projectile attack won't help you. Yes I agree on stage 6 the AI just go crazy all of a sudden. But I would always loose on stage 9 because I got hit too many times on Stage 6. I would get back to you once I have got the trophy for this one.
#3 Posted by Metamania (12021 posts) -

Projectile attack won't help you. Yes I agree on stage 6 the AI just go crazy all of a sudden. But I would always loose on stage 9 because I got hit too many times on Stage 6. I would get back to you once I have got the trophy for this one.DEATH775

Sure, let me know what you can do.

#4 Posted by meedokicky (264 posts) -

oh ofc they'll dodge the laser, the CPU knows what are you inputting.

best way to deal with CPU is block and punish.

or if you wanna play risky, pick Paul and use his unblockable "death fist", I don't know if the command is still the same but I think it is b+1+2. it will take about 75% of your opponents life bar.

you can also try Jin's unblocakble attack u/b+1+2, which you can cancel with bb, so it is less risky.

there are also moves that CPU keeps falling for it.

I honestly don't have TTT2 yet, still waiting for my copy to arrive. but an example from T6, CPU almost always would fall for Xiaoyu's ss4, then ws2 launch lol

see who is your main and what move does the CPU keep falling for, and spam XD

I hear Alisa has a lot of spammable moves, such as her low kicks and her 2,1,2 combo, which hits H,H,L as I recall.

#5 Posted by JayCensation (254 posts) -

Havent done it myself yet, but closest ive come is kazuya spam the spinning kick and forest law the flying dragon kick