In customization how do you get aura.

#1 Posted by YUNGRAYXD (3 posts) -
I mean i've unlocked a few but they suck I miss tekken 6 customization more tbh.
#2 Posted by IMye (3 posts) -
I pretty sure you get them from golden chests, these frequently "drop" in ghost battles, and are similar to the lucky chest you get that replaced the tekken 6 roulette. However golden chests are far more common and drop very frequently. This however unlocks a random number of customise items, not specifically auras, but they are occasionally part of those 3. So far i am yet to get an aura that isnt a "prana" aura. But i assume the other auras are very rare drops in the gold boxes, like they used to be on tekken 6. Hope this helped :P. Also the chances of a gold box dropping at the end of a fight may have something to do with the next battle choice in ghost battles. Ive notices that sometimes, when picking between the three choices, one of them will have a golden box surrounding the players, rather than the transparent one usually displayed. It also seems to only occur on challengers that are a higher rank than myself. But thats just speculation... im not too sure about that. (also i wonder if anyone knows, what does it mean if there are blue dots just below the characters names in the same fighting panel mentioned above?)
#3 Posted by YUNGRAYXD (3 posts) -
Yea also everyrime I finish a match theres a blue arrow that curves on the side of the screen. I'm like idk what that is, wished I picked up a strategy guide lol.
#4 Posted by IMye (3 posts) -
Yea also everyrime I finish a match theres a blue arrow that curves on the side of the screen. I'm like idk what that is, wished I picked up a strategy guide lol.YUNGRAYXD
i too have noticed that, i never really thought anything of it though because it happens everytime, doesnt it? I can definitely confirm that 1. the gold surround means you will get a gold chest at the end of that fight as long as you win. 2. You get auras out of this box, as far as i know this is the only way. I got my first non-prana aura a few minutes ago, so i can confirm it isnt just prana you get from it..
#6 Posted by meedokicky (264 posts) -

Yea also everyrime I finish a match theres a blue arrow that curves on the side of the screen. I'm like idk what that is, wished I picked up a strategy guide lol.YUNGRAYXD

it is probably the autosave icon :P

#7 Posted by IMye (3 posts) -

[QUOTE="YUNGRAYXD"]Yea also everyrime I finish a match theres a blue arrow that curves on the side of the screen. I'm like idk what that is, wished I picked up a strategy guide lol.meedokicky

it is probably the autosave icon :P

You sir, are a genius xD
#8 Posted by derceto (63 posts) -

I've been trying to find out what this blue curved arrow is too.   It's not the autosave icon.  That autosave icon is the red arrow pointing down into the box.   Anyone happen to find out what the blue arrow is?   I'm thinking it may have something to do with replays?

#9 Posted by WishKairos (128 posts) -

I automatically assumed that the red arrow meant that its saving / downloading

while blue arrow is retrieving data / uploading / accessing and pulling out information from hardware or disk.

It's pretty insignificant but that's what I generalized them with.

#10 Posted by derceto (63 posts) -

Ya   I've noticed the red arrow pointing down for saving, the blue arrow pointing up for loading, just never quite got the half circle blue arrow.   Hopefully it might pop up soon what it's meant for.   Been trying to figure out how to save offline replays, but it seems that you can't?   I figured that blue circular arrow might've been for that, but perhaps not.

#11 Posted by WishKairos (128 posts) -

Ahhh I see, yeahh it's quite puzzling :? And as for replays I'm sure you can't replay stuff (I have no idea why) but I'm sure it'll be added in later. :)