Feel really bad after beating someone.

#1 Posted by Wik_Wanderlust (114 posts) -
This is going to sound crazy, but hear me out. So today I'm playing online to get the trophy for getting to 1st dan. Now, I'm not really great at Tekken, and I never play online, so I'm having a rough time of it. In my match to level up to 1st dan I play someone with, no lie, 13 wins and 7 hundred and something losses. The only thing the guy did during the match was to back off and throw a kick every once and a while. Suffice to say, I beat him like a drum. Now, if I knew that he was just an unbelievably crummy player, I'd feel fine, but this is where it gets weird. I have a sister with cerebral palsy, and she occasionally plays Tekken with me, and plays just like that. I'm actually quite shaken inside with the thought that I may have destroyed someone playing with a disability. After the match, I sent him a friend request, which has not been accepted yet. I know this post is crazy and illogical; I guess I'm just looking for a way to assuage my guilt.
#2 Posted by 1Rob-E (114 posts) -

Well some ppl are just bad at tekken and are completely normal. Ive played tekken since i was little and i stay up late at night playing online and just suck all night long.  lol.  So i wouldnt feel bad if i were you.