Anyone else miss Tekken Bowling?

#1 Posted by DavidJF (632 posts) -

I thought they would have another fun mini game but I guess not :/

#2 Posted by WishKairos (128 posts) -

I could live without it but, I guess I do miss having some sort of mini game / adventure-esque kind of thing.. 1st thing that does pop into my mind in terms of mini games is volleyball... seriously.. that was genius...

#3 Posted by DavidJF (632 posts) -

I comletely forgot about volleyball! That was amaing :D

Now I'm even more dissappointed...

#4 Posted by Ready4Pickup (21 posts) -

Katsuhiro Harada (the big boss of tekken) said that in his opinion "Fight Lab" is a perfect substitute for modes like Tekken Bowl and Tekken Ball ... errrmmm okkkk ... :? Fight Lab took me about an hour to complete and I will never play it again. It was fun and crazy though, but in no way a substitute for those modes.

#5 Posted by DavidJF (632 posts) -

Yeah I totally agree! I didn't even find fight lab fun, it was more like practice mode but being told what to do. In what way is that fun? Volleyball and bowling were fun little sidegames that had replay value. I don't see why anyone would replay fight lab

#6 Posted by WishKairos (128 posts) -

Fight Lab has the potential to net you O.D Cash. But in the current version of the game money is not a problem. The only plus I'd have to give fight lab was the inclusion of Combot, the ending CGI (Which I thought was epic!), and the dialogue :D. Seriously the chick should just sleep with him LOL.

Oh and the last stage for Fight Lab was pretty funny. panda's and kumas dancing everywhere LOL.

But agreed, it really wasn't neccessary to this overall game.

#7 Posted by TAMKFan (32755 posts) -

I would have wanted a Volleyball mode instead.

#8 Posted by TheBigEvil14 (80 posts) -

Tekken Ball Mode in Tekken 3 was seriously one of the craziest and greatest things ever in any video game. I still play it for hours now and then!

#9 Posted by meedokicky (264 posts) -

umm not really :P I have played it so much in TTT1 that I can do without it for a while XD

and thankfully, I also have TTT1 HD ;)

#10 Posted by DavidJF (632 posts) -

volleyball wouldn't be too hard to put in an update! It's not like you need to program any more character sprites (animations) as it just uses the characters attacks and jumps. All they need to do is make a little beach volleyball court!

And bring back Gon :D