no invert camera control?

#1 Posted by libra20seven (139 posts) -

there is no selection to invert camera control in the trial version. how is this not an option? is there an option in the full game? 

all my friends poke fun at me because i invert the Y axis camera controls,

but i can't be the only one. right? right? :?

#2 Posted by pirul83 (236 posts) -

i'm downloading it right now, and I too play with inverted y axis in all games... it will be a shame if i couldn't invert the camera on the full game... i'm with you bro...

#3 Posted by libra20seven (139 posts) -

yeah i'm def not paying money until there's an option... (i'm a chick, but that's cool 'bro' ;) )

#4 Posted by pirul83 (236 posts) -

lol sorry about asuming you were a guy :P

well... i've downloaded the game and there is no invert y axis option... i've been playing as it is and even though it took some time to get used to, and for the first hour i was staring at the floor most of the time, i think i'm getting used to the regular set up... and i'm enjoying the game a lot... so, i would recommend despite of not having such a basic and common option...

good luck, sis! ;)

#5 Posted by libra20seven (139 posts) -

hahaha!

yeah, i wasn't sure how long i could last without playing the whole game; so as defiant as i want to be i will most likely buy it. i'm a TMNT geekwad. and it's been whorishly whispering my name >.>

i enjoyed the trial quite a bit and like you had been staring at the floor instead of progressing in the correct direction

#6 Posted by pirul83 (236 posts) -

i totally recommend you buy the game... combat gets soo fun after a few upgrades and practicing at the dojo :D

#7 Posted by libra20seven (139 posts) -

i totally recommend you buy the game... combat gets soo fun after a few upgrades and practicing at the dojo :D

pirul83

yeah, i only lasted a day of boycotting. ive loved the turtles all of my life since knowing them (i'll be 28 this Spet) and i love this game so far. LOVE my Raphael

#8 Posted by pirul83 (236 posts) -
#9 Posted by libra20seven (139 posts) -

I'm a raph fan too!! since i was a little kid just liked his piss off attitude :P

btw... you can play with inverted camera! check this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/703378-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-shadows/67133984

I did it, and i've been playing without staring at the floor  ;)

pirul83

Holy crap! thank you thank you! i'v been playing for 2 days and my brain still couldn't adjust to "up being up". this will make the game much more fun (than it already is)

#10 Posted by pirul83 (236 posts) -

no problem, glad i could help, enjoy! ;)