Do you think TMNT:OotS will get an above 7 rating here on gamespot?

#1 Posted by pirul83 (236 posts) -

The Gamespot review is taking a few days... i hope this is a good thing, and that whoever is reviewing this (do we know who is doing the review?) can apreciate the deep and gratifying combat this game has to offer beneath it's clunky unresponsive feel you get at the begining, we all know that this game is far from perfect, but the direction taken by red fly studios it's great, and once you give it some time this game becomes something you don't see much these days, a brawler with deep engaging combat, with a not so friendly learning curve that rather than taking away from the experience makes you feel all more accomplished when you beat that kinda steep learning curve...

so what do you think? will this game have a fair 7-8 score?? or will it be bashed like in gametrailers and gameinformer (who btw i thought they just didn't give it enough time). 

I really wish this game has a good review becouse it needs to sell well to have a sequel with a larger budget, and some people do lookup game reviews before buying.

#2 Posted by Dragon_Relm (1 posts) -

+1

I hope it gets reviewed by someone whos a real turtle fan because they will know how good this game is. I'm disappointed that other sites haven't given it good reviews. Theres so much in this game that brings me back to my younger days and i enjoyed playing It. I hope there a sequel or DLC for this.

#3 Posted by libra20seven (139 posts) -

+1

I hope it gets reviewed by someone whos a real turtle fan because they will know how good this game is. I'm disappointed that other sites haven't given it good reviews. Theres so much in this game that brings me back to my younger days and i enjoyed playing It. I hope there a sequel or DLC for this.

Dragon_Relm

i agree, ive been a turtle fan all my life (28 soon) and this game brought back flashes of the original films and made me want to break out my DVDs (i say that as if i don't watch them all the time) 

there are a few drawbacks but nostalgia and overshadows them quite a bit. i love that you actually have to concentrate and focus and not just button mash. it's quite fun. even the Arcade mode brings back the NES days. i rated it highly (8)

#4 Posted by Dragon_Relm (1 posts) -

Well the review's in.... not good 3.0 glad I don't listen to review's or critics :)

#5 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19389 posts) -

Reviews would not be an issue to you if you are already an adoring fan who likes anything Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles without reservations. ;)