Lose my jet black feathers without trading

#1 Posted by AvengerCloud (5 posts) -
Hej people! Does anyone know why the jet black feathers vanish from the backpack without trading em with the npc? This isnt the first time, had 21 feathers, whent to the npc, couldnt trade em with one of the stones whichg cost 25 feathers, kept on playing n just got 2 more of em, all of a sudden it said i had 2 in total.
#2 Posted by DemonJako (58 posts) -
[QUOTE="AvengerCloud"]Hej people! Does anyone know why the jet black feathers vanish from the backpack without trading em with the npc? This isnt the first time, had 21 feathers, whent to the npc, couldnt trade em with one of the stones whichg cost 25 feathers, kept on playing n just got 2 more of em, all of a sudden it said i had 2 in total.

Every time you talk to the npc you hand over all the feathers in your posession. You then have a kind of credit you can use to purchase things off him. You don't need to use that credit at that time though. EG: you handed over 21 which gave you a credit of 21 hand over the next 2 and you will have a credit of 23 You can only carry a limited number anyway so you may as well hand them over when you can so that you can collect more. Dont worry if none of the things he has seem intersting. Once you have collected a cirtain number he gives you a reward anyway. I just got something to allow me to map 16 arts instead of 8 for collecting 100 feathers. I'm sure there will be more rewards for collecting more feathers.
#3 Posted by AvengerCloud (5 posts) -
Thx man, i noticed few hours ago. Just got over 300 feathers, u get an acessory 2x gald, i think it actually stacks with the 1.5x gald accessory, very ussefull indeed.