I can't open my item menu in battle. is it a bug?

#1 Posted by blinkstian (1 posts) -
I had been playing normally until yesterday when I suddenly saw that my item menu wasn't being able to open in the middle of a battle I didn't know what to do I thought it was a big bug but then I changed my party formation and I found out that Malik was blocking it. I mean when he is outside of the battle everything goes normal, however as soon as he is at battle the item menu locks I don't know what to do I love malik because he's really useful. Do you guys think it's a bug? Please help me !!!!!
#2 Posted by t_dot1 (4 posts) -

I had been playing normally until yesterday when I suddenly saw that my item menu wasn't being able to open in the middle of a battle I didn't know what to do I thought it was a big bug but then I changed my party formation and I found out that Malik was blocking it. I mean when he is outside of the battle everything goes normal, however as soon as he is at battle the item menu locks I don't know what to do I love malik because he's really useful. Do you guys think it's a bug? Please help me !!!!!blinkstian

Don't freak out it not as bad as it seems, but you may have dualize a shard that is call barbatosan on one of your equipment, all you have to do is re-dualize it and shore you dont us barbatosan, and you should be able to us your items again! :-)