A 3 out of 5 on my scale.

User Rating: 8.3 | Taiko Drum Master (w/Taiko Controller) PS2
Taiko: Drum Master is originally an arcade game by Namco Hometek Inc. that was only released in Japan. The game has various songs by Queen, Jet, Destinie's Child, and others as well, including classical music like the Carmen Overture. The game is a great puzzle/rythem game and can be highly addictive. Here is the lowdown: The two Taiko drums named Don & Katsu want you to be the next Taiko: Drum Master by beating the drum controller included to different songs from the past and present. You may need to do the Tutorial Mode first before you start playing the game (and trust me, the song is performed by Don himself [the drum with the red face] and his buddies). The game sometimes reminds you of the TV show Hamtaro (which is based on a Nintendo RPG), when they performed a song for a little girl (my opinion). The game's graphics don't look like todays PS2 graphics, but other than that, it's not bad. The problem is that you need two drum controllers to play Co-op mode and the game is at a whopping $50 for the game & controller. But on a side note, it's worth it for dance parties, weddings, and whatnot. I give this game a 3 out of 5. (When will they come out with another one?)