Where to buy
- Buy Now!
Latest on SWAT 4
Irrational Games revived
2K Boston resurrecting Spec Ops?
2K Boston's 'next big project' is a 'shooter'
Download of the Week - SWAT 4 Demo
Q&A: Irrational's Ken Levine on the Take-Two takeover
Rumor Control: The Trust No One edition. Halo gets the RTS treatment and games that watch gamers
WoW fills VUG's coffers
SWAT 4 gets an update
SWAT 4 Walkthrough
Rumor Control: Next-gen Xbox controllers and Xbox Half-Life 2's summertime blues
Month in Review: March 2005
SWAT 4 Official Trailer 2
SWAT 4 Video Review
SWAT 4 on schedule for April 4
SWAT 4 Updated Impressions
- First Released Apr 5, 2005released
- First Released Apr 5, 2005
- The year is 2006--it's the 225th anniversary of Los Angeles and gang warfare has reached an all-time high. Three gangs are engaged in a vicious battle for dominance and it's up to you and your LA SWAT team to restore order and protect the city streets.
- Developed by:
- Irrational Games
- Published by:
- Sierra Entertainment, Livedoor
- Team-Based, Shooter, First-Person, Action, 3D
- All Platforms
- Blood, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Violence
Most Recent Forum Activity
No forum topics for SWAT 4 yet. Want to start us off? Create a new topic.