Brawl Characters Returning?

#1 Posted by RavageCobra (142 posts) -

I'd absolutely love to see all the Brawl characters return, I mean, it's the same engine, just updated. So I wouldn't expect any of the characters need balancing or to be scrapped. What's ya'll's opinion on this?

#2 Posted by argotto (114 posts) -

Second day of e3 it was stated that cuts WILL be made to make room for the new roster. Reason being the 3ds can't fit as many characters and they want the roster in both games to be the same. So sadly there will be cuts, we just don't how many or who.

#3 Posted by flashn00b (2882 posts) -

I'm still miffed at the lack of Roy in SSB:B, to be honest.

I think we should talk aboot some melee characters returning in Wii U :x

#4 Posted by argotto (114 posts) -

I'm still miffed at the lack of Roy in SSB:B, to be honest.

I think we should talk aboot some melee characters returning in Wii U :x

flashn00b

Was odd that they didn't just revamp them a tad, but i understand the removal of roy, pichu and dr mario, as they were complete and utter clones with very minor differences. Mewtwo is what got me though. Sadly it is sounding like there might be more removals this time around.

#5 Posted by Chaos_Neo (182 posts) -

Lucario,Rob,Toon Link,Maybe lucas sakuria didnt want both lucas and ness in the game.But due to time constriants he left ness in.Maybe he will eith get rid of ness or remove lucas.I never understand jiggly puff popularity honestly  dont mind if they give jiggly the boot.

#6 Posted by Chaos_Neo (182 posts) -

Those are the only characters i can see going

#7 Posted by sman3579 (21173 posts) -

The characters that I wouldn't mind getting the cut are Toon Link, Wolf, Lucas, ROB, Pokemon Trainer, and Lucario.