As far as launch titles go, this and Rayman 3D are looking like my best bets for some fun. If I get this I'll probably stick primarily to the main single player game.
Super Monkey Ball 3D Daily Demo
Check out the scene at the New York Nintendo 3DS Launch!Posted Mar 28, 2011 | 1:42 | 3,486 Views
This week, we list a host of 3DS launch titles, as well as check out Shift 2 Unleashed, NASCAR, WWE All-Stars, and 3rd Birthday.Posted Mar 25, 2011 | 2:01 | 15,062 Views
Chris Watters rolls his way through the 3DS version of Super Monkey Ball in this video review.Posted Mar 25, 2011 | 2:24 | 6,176 Views
Collect some bananas and roll through 3D zones in Super Monkey Ball 3D.Posted Mar 25, 2011 | 1:04 | 1,952 Views
AiAi and friends are back for a brand-new adventure in Super Monkey Ball 3D, in stores now!Posted Mar 29, 2011 | 1:20 | 1,003 Views
- Feb 19, 2011
On Today on the Spot, Brody Phillips from Sega of America drops by with a demo of Super Monkey Ball 3D on the 3DS.
Looks good to me. I didn't like anything except the main mode and pool (fight mode is as boring as the battle mode in Mario Kart), so R.I.P pool and welcome main mode! As for multiplayer, never have with Monkey Ball and never will.
looks like the worst monkey ball yet 1. 3 modes, pitiful 2. Race actually puts you in cars... which defeats purpose of the monkey ball 3. No online, pathetic. 4 player support even in race. 4. Fight formula is all messed up, it's supposed to come down to knock-offs Very rushed title, 3ds is not having a strong launch but is a very capable system, I will still get one
- Player Reviews: 5
- Game Universe:
- Super Monkey Ball (GC, IP, NGE, WINM),
- Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (XBOX, PS2),
- Super Monkey Ball Adventure (GC, PS2, PSP),
- Super Monkey Ball 3D (3DS),
- Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll (WII),
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (WII),
- Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll (DS),
- Sonic Heroes and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (XBOX),
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (XBOX),
- Super Monkey Ball 2-Pack (GC)