Super Monkey Ball 3D Question
- Posted by mary199
- on Apr 4, 2011 5:31 pm GMT
How to delete and save data on?
I asked Sega support, and they replied "Unfortunately it is not possible to delete the save data on Super Monkey Ball 3D for Nintendo 3DS. Sorry for the inconvenience."
It is possible, however you will need a piece of hardware to do it. If you purchase a NDS Adapter Plus you can backup your game save and then wipe the contents of the EEPROM save area on the card and the card will think it's brand new and you can start again. If you want to continue from where you were you can always reflash the cartridge with your backed up game save. check out "3DS Save De/Encrypter"
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 5
- Game Universe:
- Super Monkey Ball (GC, IP, NGE, WINM),
- Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (XBOX, PS2),
- Super Monkey Ball Adventure (GC, PS2, PSP),
- Super Monkey Ball 3D (3DS),
- Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll (WII),
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (WII),
- Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll (DS),
- Sonic Heroes and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (XBOX),
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (XBOX),
- Super Monkey Ball 2-Pack (GC)
Super Monkey Ball 3D Navigation