This is the mario game we have waited for; An evolved super mario 64. Its Nintendo at its best!

User Rating: 9 | Super Mario Galaxy WII
Super Mario galaxy starts a bit like Super Mario 64, Mario recessives a letter from princess peach:

Dear Mario
Please come to my castle, I have a surprise for you!
peach.

Or something like that. But when Mario arrives. Bowsers doom ships attacks mushroom kingdom and Bowsers no longer plans to kidnap peach; He pulls her whole castle up in the space!

This is how one of the greatest adventures of Mario history starts, and like super Mario 64, you have 120 stars to collect (and surprise thing to discover). The Advanture is epic. But its not just the great gameplay who makes the game good, Its the flawless level design and humour. Its Nintendo at its best!

There are hundreds of planets to discover and around 30 galaxies to travel. There are ghost galaxies, desert galaxies, toy galaxies, food galaxies and the classic grass galaxies. The music are also remaked classic Mario songs, but also many new exciting ones. There's the perfect mix of new and old who builds up a whole galaxy of fun!

I recommend you to buy this game even if you have played Mario since super Mario bros. or if you already started, I know you will love whatever kind of human you are. Jus start the game and say it to yourself:

- Welcome, welcome new galaxy!! (Mario voice lol)

Sound: 9/10
There's the perfect mix of old and new Mario tunes, you will not be disappointed!

Graphic: 10/10
The graphics are colourful and the design is the best I have ever seen guaranteed 10/10.

Gameplay: 9/10
There are challenge for everyone, its a perfect balance. But you know an Advanture game become kind of boring after the first boss, but it is still very, very good.

Controls: 8/10
The controls are sweet but you feel pretty stiff while your playing for more than 2 hours, and it doesn't us the wiimotes movement sensibility very much.

Final score: 9/10