Best game in the galaxy

User Rating: 10 | Super Mario Galaxy WII
What can i say for this game? The perfect scores that the game critics have awarded it, say it all. I've been playing games for 20 years now, all kinds of titles, and this one beats them all! I never thought i would have the same feeling again, as those days when i was playing super mario bros 3 and super mario world. It's kinda hard when you are 26 to feel like when you were 12. But Nintendo has it's way with the Super Mario games, to make you feel like you are dreaming, seeing all those wonderful worlds and doing new things in every stage of the game. Believe me, if you play Super Mario Galaxy, you'll understand what i'm talking about.
When people say that Wii's graphics suck, they should see this game to understand what a bunch of people with big brains can do for a console. Remember Donkey Kong Country's graphics back on those days? 16 bit SNES was beating 32 and 64 bit consoles, with the best graphics and animations the world had seen. If Mario wasn't Nintendo-only hero, someone would think that he is watching a PS 3 game! Words can't describe what pictures can show, so have a look at some screenshots, and imagine them twice better in a television. The movement is perfect, with no slowdowns , and this game is lovely both to play and watch.
The audio couldn't have been less peftect, with those classic super mario effects and songs. The game introduces some new songs, but the best part is the old themes from super mario bros, which are now played by an orchestra.
I need to write about 10 pages to explain the gameplay, because each stage is different, you always do new things, and there are 40 stages in the game, with 120 stars total. Many stages contain 5-6 stars, and even if you play the same stage to get a different star, you visit different areas and do different things. The game NEVER feels repeatable, and you'll play until you get every star within it.
I spent 2 weeks to complete the game with both Mario and Luigi, playing about 3 hours per day. I have big experience with the Mario titles and the game didn't seem difficult. A new gamer will find it very challenging though.
So, if you have a Wii, you must ABSOLUTELY have this title, even if you don't like platform games! If you don't have a Wii, you should buy one just for this masterpiece!