It's creative, it's intuitive, it's one of the best we've ever played, It's Mario all right.

User Rating: 9.5 | Super Mario Galaxy 2 WII
As soon as we saw Nintendo's 'New Super Mario Bros. Wii', we thought the game developers at Nintendo had finally run out of ideas for everybody's favourite plumber, but on the 4th of December, 2010, we were proved by the big N, just how wrong we were.

A small number of games could say that they were built from the ground for the Wii,
And this was what disappointed me the most about Nintendo's new console.
Even though the controls were intuitive and there was a family feeling you got out of hours of Wii Sports tennis, these games were nothing creative, nothing really that great, at least after a few months with them.

Enter Super Mario Galaxy, a game that would have been unplayable without the Wii's controls, a game that showed to us just what Nintendo's so called 'weaker' console could do: It could be the console to host one of the best Mario games we would have played till then.

Then Nintendo decided to take Super Mario Galaxy, and wipe it clean, take away the few problems it had for some of us, add new levels, tighter controls, and even cooler bosses…
What could possibly go wrong?

That's right, absolutely nothing, and nothing should have either.

However, one problem persisted throughout my time of playing the game, repetition, the problem of how I felt I had played this game before, the problem of how I had saved the princess earlier in the same way, so why should I do it again?

But, then again, you can't say I didn't enjoy replaying a better version of the original Galaxy, neither can you say that it wasn't fun to control Yoshi this time around.

The game did have a few new features, but for me, even though it's probably one of the best Mario games I had ever played, it was still not enough.

I guess I could have gotten a lot greedier after the first awesome, creative release, and wanted that same feeling again, something that couldn't happen, I guess.

The control has gotten a bit better, but only because the first game left such little room for improvement.

The biggest change is that you can now play with Yoshi as well, and it is some real fun to swallow those turtles you had to spin attack with Mario on earlier.

The levels have, somehow, gotten a lot better, something I honestly didn't think was possible especially the few fights you have with Bowser Jr.

Overall, I would say this game could have gotten a 10, if Super Mario Galaxy, the first game, that is, hadn't released, and that if you had any problem whatsoever with the original, this game is for you, and if it didn't then it was made with you in mind!