To all you Tekken fans Jin fans out there

#1 Posted by Cratle2W (32 posts) -
Why are there so many Leon Kennedy and Jin Kazama fans? Is it because their both emo pretty boys? I guess they are alike in many ways, those of you who support Leon Kennedy in Resident Evil are also emo Jin supporters haha, sucks to be you guys.
#2 Posted by ErkiB (14535 posts) -

I cant speak for everybody else, I can only speak for myself and Im not a fan of Leon but I am a fan of Jin Kazama, Not for which reasons you think, I like Jin because of his personality and I can relate to him, I can not to most other Tekken characters, also if you have played through most tekken games, its hard not to like him.

#3 Posted by Cratle2W (32 posts) -
But aren't both him and Leon Kennedy emo pretty boys or some kind of similarities? I always hear gus call Jin an emo gay girly boy that looks emo, that is pretty much what Leon Kennedy looks like and there are fans that swarm all over his c*k 24/7 at the RE forums that love Leon for looking like a girl and emo hair and crap so im guessing if everyone calls Jin the same thing, even though they mean it in a bad way to Jin, does that mean they must be alike? People call Jin emo pretty boy loser with stupid liners and people call Leon an awesome pretty boy badass and love his one liners are they hypocrites or do they truely like both characters? I bet that Kazuya would destroy both of them, and im sure even thogh he never met Leon he would kick the s** out of Leon Kennedy and rip his emo hair off i don't care how badass eevryone thinks that wannabe movie star Leon was in RE4.
#4 Posted by Altar360 (1362 posts) -

Trolololololo. To my knowledge, Leon's not a brooding emo. To my memory he's pretty non-chillant all things considered. Jin's my favorite because I just found his inner struggle appealing, though I myself am not emo. I do admit though, that recently its getting a bit overwhelming

#5 Posted by Callista08 (4114 posts) -

Anyone saying they can identify with Jin has completely lost it..  no matter what happens to you, i'm pretty sure you're not possessed by the devil in an all out war with your family risking your life and such >_>

#6 Posted by Corrupted_Wolf (956 posts) -

What's wrong with pretty boys? What are you an ugly 13 year old? I enjoy being good looking in-life and off-life. Looks has benefits my friend. Makes you feel good and others feel good for looking at you 

:p

With that aside, I like Leon Kennedy because he was in the better RE games and I like Jin because he does Kyokushin Karate which always has been a passion of mine. OSU! He and I also happen to be in the same height and weight class with a **** up dad that we fist fight with ahahahah.

#7 Posted by Corrupted_Wolf (956 posts) -

Anyone saying they can identify with Jin has completely lost it..  no matter what happens to you, i'm pretty sure you're not possessed by the devil in an all out war with your family risking your life and such >_>

Callista08

1) You can relate to the "Devil" as being metaphorical for inner-rage issues. 2) You can have a **** up dad and granddad. 3) You can have a rich granddad that you want to overthrow. 4) You can have a single mom who worked hard on raising you but overcame with circumstances (ogre..). I'm not saying Im "Jin" because I do not enjoy being silent as he is, but people can relate to characters in many ways.

#8 Posted by AngryToaster123 (12 posts) -
He's okay. I like the comedy characters like Law, Kuma and Paul. I Find myself disliking Jin because he didn't come out until Tekken 3 and ever since then, the makers of Tekken are riding his dick. If you saw blood vengeance you'll know what I mean. Other fighters like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Soul Caliber have a little bit of variety on most of the cast. Everyone knows Ryu in street fighter but yet characters like Guile, Sagat, even Zangief all get just as much attention as he does. Mortal Kombat is not only about Scorpion and Sub Zero, but it's also about Jax n Kano, and Liu Kang and Tsang Sung and the rest of them. SC shows lots of everybody =p Tekken is all Jin, Jin win's always, everyone gets their 15 seconds of fame and the rest is Jin pulling some dragon ball z **** and overcoming everything. It's irritating lol especiall since he's not even that good in the game
#9 Posted by DonFelongo (7 posts) -
I disagree a bit, I admit that a large focus is on Jin but not as far as to say other characters dont get their share, the last game in the series was based solely on Lars and each game gives a focus (either comical or serious) to each character.