I find this gameplay little better but lack of offline active beside mission and trials.
- Member Since: January 9, 2006
- Posts: 17417
- Member Since: April 25, 2008
- Posts: 3097
- Member Since: July 7, 2004
- Posts: 32812
- Member Since: March 26, 2012
- Posts: 12
- Member Since: December 9, 2012
- Posts: 24
- Member Since: May 13, 2004
- Posts: 77
I like it a lot better compared to mvsc3. It's faster paced than SSF4, but not as fast paced as mvsc3.....a good balance imo.
Agreed. SFxT is also a very deep fighting game, but not as frustrating to learn as SSF4. I really like the inclusion of the gem-system.