how do you felt about this game compare to mvc3?

#1 Posted by Nightmare-_- (17417 posts) -

I find this gameplay little better but lack of offline active beside mission and trials.

#2 Posted by Alucard_Prime (3030 posts) -

I like it a lot better compared to mvsc3. It's faster paced than SSF4, but not as fast paced as mvsc3.....a good balance imo. 

#3 Posted by TAMKFan (32754 posts) -

I like this a lot more than MvC3. The gameplay in that was just a bit too fast. I also like this more for the Tekken characters, since I actually like them more in this game than the Street Fighter characters themselves.

#4 Posted by Anitec21 (12 posts) -
Its 100% better than mvc3! SFXT is addicting lol its nice fast gameplay its great to play tekken characters than spamming marvel
#5 Posted by streetfighterDJ (24 posts) -
Marvel vs Capcom 3 is better because you can make longer combos and it's easier to do specials (hyper combos). And also, Tekken sucks! (disagree as much as you want. I don't care)
#6 Posted by hochstreck (77 posts) -

I like it a lot better compared to mvsc3. It's faster paced than SSF4, but not as fast paced as mvsc3.....a good balance imo. 

Alucard_Prime

Agreed. SFxT is also a very deep fighting game, but not as frustrating to learn as SSF4. I really like the inclusion of the gem-system.