Characters you wanted who aren't in this

#1 Posted by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

What character did you want in the game who aren't in. Be sure not to list any characters who are going to be released as DLC.

I wanted Karin, Ingrid and Alex (I prefer him over Zangief and Hugo) from Street Fighter and Jun and Lee from Tekken.

#2 Posted by ErkiB (14535 posts) -

I mean I definetly wanted to see Alex from Street fighter and Lee from Tekken, I am in general a lil disappointed with the decisions in SFXTEKKEN and it would take too long time to bring up all the mistakes in characters they chose.

#3 Posted by Xero1246 (4 posts) -

wanted to see eddy gordon or even christy montiero, was quite gutted when i didnt get to see either of them!!

#4 Posted by HardBoiledGamer (146 posts) -

Fei Long. Law isn't the same

#5 Posted by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

wanted to see eddy gordon or even christy montiero, was quite gutted when i didnt get to see either of them!!

Xero1246

Christie is going to be one of the DLC characters. 

#6 Posted by AlvMar (273 posts) -

Speaking of DLC characters, when are those going to avaible? 

Oh, and answering to the topic, i would have also liked to see Anna and Eddie from Tekken and Alex and Blair Dame (from Street fighter EX... i know all the legal issues but still, great character). 

#7 Posted by AngryToaster123 (16 posts) -
I miss Seth, and they shoulda kept Fei Long too. Can`t complain about the tekken characters though!
#8 Posted by aam77t (2 posts) -

i am disagree about seth because he has all other sf characters combos (yo have to play with all of them in arcade mode to use seth!!!!!!!!!!!!) and its silly that he is alone and and worse if he gonna be with c.viper 

#9 Posted by Callista08 (4114 posts) -

For Street Figher I would say Urien, Gill, Necro, E. Honda, Alex, and Fei Long.

As for Tekken I'd say: Anna (I mean come on Capcom...), Dr. B, Ganryu, Lee, Bruce, and Baek.

If they added these characters I'm pretty sure I would never play another game again.

#10 Posted by BloodyRoar0963 (7 posts) -

i would have really like to have seen Armor King in this game to be honest and Garuda crom SFEX simply cause he feels kinda like a bad ass yoshi

#11 Posted by AngryToaster123 (16 posts) -
still, he was so much fun to use. He was my main and I was level 3000 in SSF4 and I was destroying 10k + Ryu's and Guile's and Able's. Him and Ogre would be the perfect tag team
#12 Posted by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

Speaking of DLC characters, when are those going to avaible? 

AlvMar

When the Vita version comes out, which will be sometime this fall.